lost

over 10 years ago

i have recently broken up with someone i love, i dont know if i made the right decision.

over 10 years ago
friendly_tarot's photo

Tarot readings with Aisha (friendly_tarot)

91 posts

Think about the reason you broke it off, will the reason still be valid tomorrow? Are you sorry for the breakup, or just dealing with the loneliness that can come afterward?

I hope you find your answers, but if you’d like to look a bit deeper, feel free to click my name for a reading.

—Aisha

over 10 years ago
lavenderwings's photo

Lynn (lavenderwings)

43 posts

There is always a reaction after an action is made. You made this decision for a reason and I’m online if you would like to chat. Lynn

over 10 years ago
psychicdannielle didn't upload a photo

Dannielle (psychicdannielle)

136 posts

Well I can tell you if it’s wrong or right contact me ASAP and I can tell you what’s going on and what could and will happen!

over 10 years ago
amandathompson's photo

*+*+Amanda+*+* (amandathompson)

36 posts

Ive pulled some cards for you.. and it seems to me that break up had been coming on for a long time it was needed.. I wont say to much on here but contact me because maybe all’s you both needed was a break id like to look deeper in to it for you.

over 10 years ago
psychic_adviser_jill's photo

Jill (psychic_adviser_jill)

55 posts

Hello Sweetie I Would Just Need Your Name&Dob, And I Will Be Able To Awnser Your Questions I Would Be More Then Glad To Help You With This Matter, Blessings

over 10 years ago

debbie 12/07/1964

over 10 years ago
psychic_advisersophia didn't upload a photo

Psychic_AdvisorSophia (psychic_advisersophia)

35 posts

hello sweetie.. come chat me now so I can tell you all you need to know I would be gladly to help solve this problem for you

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

hello, i have lots to tell you about your situation. im also having a special all my readings are $5 with no time limit, i give no false hope. contact me life for more info. :)