same mistakes in attracting the wrong people

over 10 years ago

I keep attracting all the wrong relationships into my life… either they are controlling and obsessive or they are completely disinterested in a healthy relationship and I end up being used….

I try to learn from my mistakes but continue not to find the right one. do you feel anything

over 10 years ago
lavenderwings's photo

Lynn (lavenderwings)

43 posts

Caroline~ Good evening I feel as if once you enter a new relationship you are always reflecting back on the bad ones and working to correct past mistakes with the new relationships. There are some things you can do to refocus I’m online now if you would like to chat. Lynn

over 10 years ago
spiritspun's photo

Father Guidance (spiritspun)

82 posts

Hi Carrie:

This area is my specialty: understanding why we keep doing the same things over and over.

In my own life recently I have uncovered some old karmic patterns that have been keeping me stuck.

The maddening thing is that we keep reconnecting with the same people lifetime after lifetime after lifetime trying to tie up the same unfinished business.

And then once these relationships end we seek out other surrogates who look, smell, act and feel like these pattern relationships in an futile attempt to resolve these same hurts.

I would love to help you dig deeper into these patterns.

I pulled 3 sets of cards so far on you and each time I got the 6 of cups which is an attempt to go backwards and recover something that has been lost.

But you are at your karmic max. Like in this 3rd spread I also got the 10 of swords and the 10 of wands.

The 10s represent karmic completions because they are founded in the wheel of fortune which is all about moving forward to the next phase of your existence. But instead you keep going back trying to heal what is old.

I have done the same thing and it is heart breaking to say the least. The more you trust and try to FORCE these old models to serve you the more devastating the betrayal and drop.

We could also look at your horoscope and try to see where your soul REALLY wants to go. We could identify some things that could be let go of internally in order to make room for the new.

Right when you start to make the greatest forward movement is when those vamps from your past will do their best to keep you dialed into your old failure patterns by seeming to offer exactly what they had withheld from you before. But this is a dead end.

Chat me up if you would like start the path towards freedom and fulfillment.

It is not easy but with the right road map and support each new chapter you write will show progress.

over 10 years ago
psychicdannielle didn't upload a photo

Dannielle (psychicdannielle)

136 posts

I can help you with this contact me and I can tell you what’s going on in your love life

over 10 years ago

Hello Carrie, I would love to help you with this matter if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

im sorry to hear you been going through some tough relationships. but their is a reason and conclusion to you issue ..come chat with me ill be glad to look into this for u and see what this is and when your love life will be stable..

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
psychic_adviser_jill's photo

Jill (psychic_adviser_jill)

55 posts

Hello Dear I Would Be Able To Help You In This Matter I Would Just Need Your Name&Dob Send Me A Live Chat And I Would Look Into To This Matter And Find Out What It is And Whys It Been Happening To You And Also Give You An Insight Of Your Futare I Would Be More Then Glad To Help You, Blessings

over 10 years ago
truespirit's photo

True Spirit (truespirit)

24 posts

please contact me

over 10 years ago
indianwhispers's photo

Indian psychic (indianwhispers)

1 post

hi I would be happy to help you with you today

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

hello, i have lots to tell you about your situation. im also having a special all my readings are $5 with no time limit, i give no false hope. contact me life for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Carrie,

Never give up, but do learn from your mistakes. You are stuck in a pattern,but it can be broken. Online now to help you!

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
advisorterra's photo

advisorterra

35 posts

I specialize in uniting and reuniting lovers.

you are welcome to chat with me and get to the bottom of this situation.

over 10 years ago
smartadvice's photo

Art (smartadvice)

100 posts

hey, i am Art from belgium. i can help you a great deal with this problem of relationships. come chat with me.

over 10 years ago
smartadvice's photo

Art (smartadvice)

100 posts

hey, i am Art from belgium. i can help you a great deal with this problem of relationships. come chat with me.

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Usually we are attracting negative relationships because there is alot of healing work to be done in our own souls. We have a tendency to avoid our pain and suffering, and fear of facing the issues we need to deal with to move forward with our lives. We mirror what we are in the moment. If we are broken our selves, we will attract the same. The more you heal the more you will find yourself around more positive people. If I can help you more please contact me.

over 10 years ago
psychicreadingsbyvictoria didn't upload a photo

psychicreadingsbyvictoria

141 posts

Hi Dear, Can I Have Your Full Name & D.o.b. So I Can Channel Into Deeper To Your Situation For You….~Blessings.

over 10 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Stop focusing on a relationship with someone and start focusing on a relationship with you’re divine self. It is then that you would be able to spot these negative vampires before they affect you’re life and you fall in love with them are get involved ;) If you would like a full reading , please contact me live. Blessings