New job!?

over 10 years ago
tashagene's photo

tashagene

45 posts

Ok I was offered a new job today but not the one I really wanted. The new job is with a new company and I am very nervous. The old job is where I would have gotten a promotion but now luck. I am excited but scared because I don’t want to miss out on a way better paying job opportunity at the old job. They needed someone asap and I start Monday. Please help if this is a good decision. I want change but is scared that it wont go how I planned.

over 10 years ago
psychic_adviser_jill's photo

Jill (psychic_adviser_jill)

55 posts

Hello Swettie I Would Be Able To Look Into This For You I Would Just Need Your Name Dob, Send Me A Chat And I Will Tell You Wich Job Is Meant For You, ~~Blessings

over 10 years ago
psychic_advisersophia didn't upload a photo

Psychic_AdvisorSophia (psychic_advisersophia)

35 posts

hello sweetie I would gladly to help you find out what you need to know come chat me now live so I can tell you what you need to know

over 10 years ago
lavenderwings's photo

Lynn (lavenderwings)

43 posts

tashagene~ how exciting and stressful all at the same time. Location is something you need to look at the travel time. The new offer holds some new challenges you are in need of. I’m here if you would like to discuss further. Lynn

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

Hello

I would love to tell you more about it, I will put the truth Just contact me

Blessings,

Angel Amariah

over 10 years ago
spiritspun's photo

Father Guidance (spiritspun)

82 posts

Hi I pulled some cards for you. And I am seeing that you would be far better off remaining in your old position. Things will improve much for you there. However I pulled the 7 of swords (which is the futility card) going into the new position.