freaked out!

over 10 years ago
swoman101 didn't upload a photo

sam (swoman101)

45 posts

hi everyone, i just had reading and very disturbed, i asked if i would find mr right, and was told no i wouldn’t and that i would become a single mum out of wedlock and the man i have children with will leave me quickly because of my overbearing masculine energy. and the man right for me wont be my husband or father of my kids and even mr right wont want me. im just shocked, all i wanted to know was will i meet mr right and if there are any details about him. you can imagine my shock

over 10 years ago
psychic_advisersophia didn't upload a photo

Psychic_AdvisorSophia (psychic_advisersophia)

35 posts

hello I seen your email you left me come chat me now im online I will tell you all you need to know~blessings

over 10 years ago
lavenderwings's photo

Lynn (lavenderwings)

43 posts

Hello Sam I can understand you being disturbed after reading what you just wrote. That shocks me, that would shock anyone. I’m honest and to the point and I do see that there are some issues but no you’re not going to be a single mom out of wedlock. You do have some rapid energy moving around you which I feel is something you need to control. Basically you are stressed. I’m online now if you would like to chat. Lynn

over 10 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 1/6-1/13!!!!

$20 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (1/9/14)

NEW YEAR NEW DEALS!

over 10 years ago
psychicanniesue's photo

Annie Bell (psychicanniesue)

123 posts

HI Sam I am so sorry that someone has talked to you that way. I can assure you that none of that is true. please come to chat and lets talk about the energy I am feeling around you.

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Very sorry to hear this person freaked you out. You have complete control over what happens in your life in some areas. You create your own life and reality. Understandable you want a healthy relationship with someone. There is no reason why you won’t if you put your mind and heart too it. :) Don’t believe everything you hear all the time. Be objective about your readings. Take them for what they are worth.

over 10 years ago
swoman101 didn't upload a photo

sam (swoman101)

45 posts

awww thank you everyone. i must admit it did shake me, as its not ever something i honestly felt would happen to me, i have been very unlucky in love so far so hoping one day my luck will change xx

over 10 years ago
psychicdannielle didn't upload a photo

Dannielle (psychicdannielle)

136 posts

well if you want an acurate reading contact me i can give you names and dates and I specialize in soulmates!`