Possible Reconciliation????

over 10 years ago
buffgirl33 didn't upload a photo

buffgirl33

13 posts

Well over a year ago I had a psychic reading and during that reading I was told that December 13, 1962 and I would be reconciling and will be able to save our marriage and that it would happen this year and that there would be a situation that would put us together and that it is from this particular situation that would make both of us realize that we indeed want to save our marriage and we would reconcile. Well we are currently spending quite abit of time together due to our sons health issue. Will our child’s current health issue help us realize that we still love each other and will re be able to save our marriage or are we just going to get divorced instead? Thank you very much.

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

contact me

over 10 years ago
spiritspun's photo

Father Guidance (spiritspun)

82 posts

I would tell you after pulling 3 cards that this will be a hard road of separation for you once the current situation is past.

I pulled the 3 of wands which reflects the established relationship which you now are building on.

Next I pulled the 6 of cups which is sensuality and going backwards trying to rekindle something from the past.

The final card is the 5 of swords which is disharmony, heart break and longing.

Basically at the bottom of this energy is the sense that one person has to be the winner and the other has to be the loser.

If you want to go a lot deeper with this and look at whether there is any real long term basis to build on, as well as how to correct the challenges you face together: Please chat me up.

Blessings

over 10 years ago
psychic_advisersophia didn't upload a photo

Psychic_AdvisorSophia (psychic_advisersophia)

35 posts

hi.. I pick up that he still loves you but there is something is hold him back to find out what it is come live chat me I would be gladly to tell you everything you need to know stop feeling confused and come find the right answers now~blessing and good luck

over 10 years ago
psychicreadingsbyvictoria didn't upload a photo

psychicreadingsbyvictoria

141 posts

hi i can help you & guide you in this matter can i have full name and d.o.b. and your son’s also..~blessings

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

I would be glad to look at this with you and see what is shown. Come to me if you want truth and not fairy tales.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychicdannielle didn't upload a photo

Dannielle (psychicdannielle)

136 posts

i can help you contact me live.

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

Hi.. If you have trust about Ancient Indian astrology, please contact me on live chat..with Both birth date, birth time, and birth place.. having 27 years of horoscope reading. every answer can find by Indian ancient astrology….

over 10 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 1/20-1/27!!!!

$20 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (1/23/14)

NEW YEAR NEW DEALS!

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Good evening. In reading your post I believe you already know the answer to this question. While the Three of Pentacles indicated you have tried to make this work, you still have a very hollow place in your heart. I would be happy to do an in depth reading for you.

Feel free to contact me, or leave me a message.

Blessings to you and yours, Charlotte