Confused! 7 readings and nothing!!!! HELP!!!!

over 10 years ago

I’ve had several readings done by 4 different advisors, and no results yet. I’m really confused at the moment. The readings are in regards to a relationship that suddenly has come to a stop for no reason explained other then it being a hard relationship to obtain. Can anyone help me? Please. I’m about to thro in the towel. Frustrated please help.

over 10 years ago
psychic_adviser_jill's photo

Jill (psychic_adviser_jill)

55 posts

hello Sweetie I Am Sorry You Wasnt Satisfied With Any Other Advisers But I Would Be More Then Glad To Help You In All Matters Of Life Come Join Me In A Live Chat I Would Only Need Your Name & Dob, I Will Be Able To Give You The Awnsers Youve Been Searching For, ~Blessings

over 10 years ago
lavenderwings's photo

Lynn (lavenderwings)

43 posts

Sorry Krista you are having such a difficult time. I’m not sure what the other advisors have told you in past chats. I would like to see if I can be of some assistance to you, especially before you throw the towel in. I have a $10 special with two questions. I’m online now if you would like to chat. Lynn

over 10 years ago
psychicdolly's photo

psychic dolly (psychicdolly)

9 posts

Hey Krista. I apologize for your bad experience with these psychics, But give me a call because i can give you the Accuracy and proven predictions you seek. I look forward to speaking with you soon doll.

over 10 years ago
psychicdannielle didn't upload a photo

Dannielle (psychicdannielle)

136 posts

well I can tell you the truth either way good or bad contact me if you would like

over 10 years ago
foryou didn't upload a photo

Abbra (foryou)

126 posts

Hmmm, this can be one of two things. A Uranian attraction which begins just fine then ends unexpectedly out of the blue or…Saturn has passed over your or his Natal Venus

over 10 years ago
chrys didn't upload a photo

Chrysanthi (chrys)

69 posts

same situation here no results yet to my situation i ve consulted over thirty psychics inside and outside networks, ive spent money yes but many of them free minutes from keen. im waiting over some timeframes to come but overally i give up seriously. They CANT predict future apart from maybe picking up current situation. Let alone most of them will tell you what u wanna hear to keep you coming back. Ah, and most of them are delusional about their abilities . i consulted once a psychic outside network that she claimed she speaks with Michael Jackson. What a load of BS!!!!!!! Get lost!!!!!!!!!!

over 10 years ago
psychic_advisersophia didn't upload a photo

Psychic_AdvisorSophia (psychic_advisersophia)

35 posts

hello sweetie im so sorry that you are not finding the right psychic for you… I will be gladly to help you find guidance and what your searching for come chat me live now so I can help tell you all you need to now I have ben gifted with my ability for 20yrs~Blessing to you and good luck!

over 10 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

I’m sorry to hear that things haven’t worked out for you. It shouldn’t be so hard to get a reader, but sadly it is. Krista, come talk to me. I will simply talk to you. I will offer my wisdom, insight, advice, and gifts at your disposal. I will honest with you. I will show you compassion, concern and understanding. Contact me live today. Also visit my profile and really focus on me. Allow a connection to build. When you feel drawn to me. You’ll know its meant to be for us to speak. I know your frustrated about your relationship and not connecting with a reader properly. I won’t disappoint you. Just contact me and we will work together.

My apologies for my community letting you down.
Nichole Heart.
over 10 years ago
spiritspun's photo

Father Guidance (spiritspun)

82 posts

I have gone through the same thing off and on for the past 7 years in my own life. It can be so crushing to have to work so hard to create intimacy only to find that connection vanish without warning, often in very demeaning ways.

So obviously I have gone to great lengths to get to the bottom of this issue and am pleased to report I am making progress.

Here are some of the things I have discovered.

Most importantly is that this isn’t about you and this one person who dumped you. It really goes a lot deeper than that.

It goes to your relationship with your mom, dad and possibly siblings for one thing. And your relationships with these people are KARMIC. Meaning that you have been incarnating as a group for thousands of years and hurting each other in the same ways over and over.

This might very well be the lifetime where you get to understand all of this and get free. So whatever suffering you have had to go through will be so well worth it.

If you would like to explore this deeper and get more specific about these patterns and find some strategies to upgrade your life, please chat me up.

The one thing I can tell you is to please stop putting energy into this other relationship or eating your heart out with over analysis of what you did wrong.

Simply letting go and nurturing your self a bit will bring up your energy level such that he might ultimately feel that same attraction again.

But most likely it is not even his fault. Your relationship with him has been interfered externally.

There are things you can do to cut your losses.

1. Work on the underlying causes within YOU.

2. Build more energy by NOT leaking it into something that for now is a lost cause.

Blessings

over 10 years ago
psychicreadingsbyvictoria didn't upload a photo

psychicreadingsbyvictoria

141 posts

hi dear i would love to give you some insight on this confusing relationship situation your in, all i need is your name and d.o.b. and the person your looking to find out about name and d.o.b. also,~Blessings

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hello Krista,

I am sorry you are having issues with finding a reader that works for you. If you look at my feedback you will find 100s of clients who did find real answers and real help…even though it wasnt always what they wanted to hear. I would be glad to help you as well, if want to hear the truth of matters.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 1/6-1/13!!!!

$20 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (1/10/14)

NEW YEAR NEW DEALS!

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

Dear Krista…I will guide, by My knowledge of Ancient and secret Indian Astrology, contact me live chat… with Date of Birth. birth time. place time.. your trust on astrology will grow up..