sigh....

over 10 years ago

my love life sucks really bad,,,is their any man out their for me? my bday is 5.3.91..help?

over 10 years ago
psychic_advisersophia didn't upload a photo

Psychic_AdvisorSophia (psychic_advisersophia)

35 posts

hey come chat me now I am picking up someone around you that is having feelings for you for more info come contact me now~~~Blessings

over 10 years ago
lavenderwings's photo

Lynn (lavenderwings)

43 posts

He’s there you need to look closer around you, I’m online now come and chat.

over 10 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 1/6-1/13!!!!

$20 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (1/7/14)

over 10 years ago
psychicdannielle didn't upload a photo

Dannielle (psychicdannielle)

136 posts

I can tell you contact me live.

over 10 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

There is always someone out there for someone. You may not find your meant to be right away or when you want him. But when the time is right he will come. Let me help you find that someone that will help take away the loneliness. You need someone to just be there right now for you. someone to trust and someone to call a friend along being emotionally close to someone. Contact me live and I will tell what is coming for you. :)

Nichole Heart.

over 10 years ago

@ lavander wings i know who your talking about he is just not ready for a commitment right now..and its frustrating so im focusing on me right now but i still want someone special to be their now

over 10 years ago
psychic_adviser_jill's photo

Jill (psychic_adviser_jill)

55 posts

Send Me A Chat And I Will Look Further Into Your Love Life I Do See Someone Else, Around You ~Blessings

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi I can see that there some things that you will need to know about your future love life and who’s going to be in it. I will be available for readings for the rest of this evening so feel free to contact me at any time.

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

Hi will predict you your future from ancient indian astrology…pl message me your full birth detailed.. i have 27 years experience of chart reading…

over 10 years ago

Hye geri, I’m offering a full read + guide + dream, for only $9.99! If you wanna obtain what you want, contact me, we can work it out =), I’m online…