Psychic Protection

over 10 years ago

Hello psychic world:

I wanted to know when psychics channel in with the spirit world to give you an answer to your question/s…..does it leave you at risk for needing psychic protection?

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Candice,

It shouldnt unless you are using negative energy or dark majick to look and channel the spirits. I only use light and positive energy to do my work and would be glad to help you further in a reading.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychicreadingsbyvictoria didn't upload a photo

psychicreadingsbyvictoria

141 posts

its possible, depends. contact me live I can give you details on this matter

over 10 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

Bluedragon is right, Unless your using dark forces then you shouldn’t be at risk. However if you want protection mentally, emotionally, or spiritually you can get it. If theres anything else you need to know just contact me. I would be more than happy to answer your questions about this. It is concerning to me if you feel the need for protection after someone channeled the spirit world for you. BUT there is two different spirit worlds to refer too. There is the spirit world most readers use. To harness energy and read people, aura, minds and what have you. Then there is the spirit world connected to the other side, The place of the dead. If that is the spirit channel you are talking about. Then If I was you I would seek a reader just to be sure. Also my question is if you had someone contact a person for the spirit world how did they to it? was it a séance? Was there dark energies involved?

Contact me so I can look into this, If you think something strange is going on.  Nichole Heart.
over 10 years ago
lavenderwings's photo

Lynn (lavenderwings)

43 posts

Candice~ I would have to agree with Bluedragon. As long as you are receiving an message, answer to your question with positive pure white energy you will be fine. Now if there is the use of dark energy then yes there is a reason to be concerned. As a medium I receive messages from spirit, I always ask my guide to protect myself and those I work with from the dark, negative energy. Sometime the messages I receive are to let my clients know that their loved ones are with them, watching over them and helping to guide them without even knowing it. I’m sure you have a few more questions about spirit and having your questions answered. I’m available if you would like to contact me.

over 10 years ago
spiritspun's photo

Father Guidance (spiritspun)

82 posts

Actually your instincts are very correct Candice. It is tricky business picking a psychic who doesn’t try to create a dependency or interfere with your life in other ways. It’s all about energy and many people unconsciously have behaviors that facilitate what I call “energy-theft.” This is done through things called “Control Dramas.” These include “Attack, Interrogate, Aloof and Poor me.” We are much more vulnerable to manipulation when interacting with people who can literally see your chakras and hear your conversations from a distance. In all my years of experience I find that it is a constant risk. But that has never stopped me from seeking help from good spiritual practitioners. In the long run you have to trust your deeper feeling if it feels wholesome or not. Also noticing if there is a shift. Many people come off nice in the beginning but when they detect vulnerability a monster comes out to play. Over time you simply have to weed out your own vulnerabilities. Because for someone to gain entry and control you there has to be a keyhole to your soul. This is represented by the location of Saturn in your birth chart. I would be happy to look that up for you and explain what that means if you want to chat me up.