What does 2014 hold for me

over 10 years ago

Kindly tell me what 2014 hold for me.

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

Hello Susanna!

I would love to tell you more about it, I will put the truth just contact me I’m online

Blessings,

Angel Amariah

over 10 years ago

Hello Susanna, I sense nothing but positive energy for you this year. I would love to help you further if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi i’ll be happy to give you insight on what is coming for this year. Just call me when your ready and I’ll answer all your questions and advise you on how to handle them, also I will do this for only $10

over 10 years ago
lavenderwings's photo

Lynn (lavenderwings)

43 posts

Hello Susanna The upcoming year holds a lot of uncertainties for many of us. Everything from bill, jobs, relocation and family. I have a $10 for 2 questions special now and look forward to helping you clear up some of those uncertainties.

Lynn

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Susanna,

You could have this in an in-depth numerology report if you like???? which could include a monthly breakdown of love, money and work.

We could agree on the price of US$15

Let me know if this intersts you?

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

Hello Susanna.. send me your date of birth..time of birth and place of birth.. i will give you prefect prediction of 2014. I have 27 years experience of reading horoscope by ancient indian astrology…contact live chat..

over 10 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 1/20-1/27!!!!

$20 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (1/23/14)

NEW YEAR NEW DEALS!

over 10 years ago
smartadvice's photo

Art (smartadvice)

100 posts

hi, this is art from belgium. come chat with me.

art

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Susanna,

If you would like a really detailed and accurate reading for the year,I suggest getting my email reading special..its a 20 plus page reading by email that includes tarot,auras,numerology and my psychic impressions. I haven ever had a client say that it wasnt accurate and I have a lot of clients say it was the best reading they ever had. Online now to help you!

Blessed be!

Bluedragon