Finding true love

over 10 years ago

I am wondering when I will find that person that is my true love …the one that I am truly meant to be with to share my life with

over 10 years ago
psychicdolly's photo

psychic dolly (psychicdolly)

9 posts

Soon dear. Ican give you a description of the person and the color they’ll be wearing and how you’ll meet them. Come see me as i am online now!

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

Hello Sarah!

I would love to tell you more about it, I will put the truth just contact me I’m online

Blessings,

Angel Amariah

over 10 years ago

give me some incentive please

over 10 years ago
psychicdannielle didn't upload a photo

Dannielle (psychicdannielle)

136 posts

i know the one who who you hold in your heart hurt you but dont think that person is the one, stop thinking that cause you havent even met your soulmate yet.

over 10 years ago
psychicdolly's photo

psychic dolly (psychicdolly)

9 posts

come chat with me dear. I would Love to help you!

over 10 years ago
psychicreadingsbyvictoria didn't upload a photo

psychicreadingsbyvictoria

141 posts

contact me live so i can do channel in deeper your situation for you

over 10 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

If you contact me I will do a in depth soulmate search and let you know if your true love is coming soon or if the someone that is coming is just someone for right now. Allow me the chance to help you with this.

Nichole Heart.
over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

well dear I am sensing their has been some ups and downs with someone in your past that you have on your heart.. but confused in the mind.. come chat with me ill be glad to look further into this for u and see weither your true love is someone in your past or the one you going to meet soon.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 1/6-1/13!!!!

$20 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (1/6/14)

NEW YEAR NEW DEALS!