what should i do

over 10 years ago

hi i was wondering if someone could help me with seeing if i still have a chance with my ex girlfriend jade

over 10 years ago
psychicdolly's photo

psychic dolly (psychicdolly)

9 posts

jade seems a little fiesty. I see a great outcome as well. Im online, come see me dear.

over 10 years ago
oceanemotion didn't upload a photo

Spirit Answers (oceanemotion)

255 posts

Hi Piper, I would love to help you gain clarity on your situation. Call me for a reading :)

Sofia Spirit

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

Hello!

I would love to tell you more about it, I will put the truth just contact me I’m online

Blessings,

Angel Amariah

over 10 years ago
psychicdannielle didn't upload a photo

Dannielle (psychicdannielle)

136 posts

Hello I can tell you if you and you ex are going to get back together. contact me live with your dob.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hello,Piper,

You have a chance,but she and you will both need to make some changes for it to work. You have made some changes already which is good. But has she? Lets take a look in a reading and see what is shown.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychicreadingsbyvictoria didn't upload a photo

psychicreadingsbyvictoria

141 posts

can i have jade’s full name and d.o.b. i can do a reading on this for you contact me live

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

well im sensing you have been thro ups and downs with her and sometimes you feel its your bad.. being your not sure how to satisfie her after all the love and things you gave her.. but their is something she is waiting on .. come chat with me piper ill be glad to look further into this and see what this is and also look into what 2014 had instore for u and also for you and jade.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

I get the feeling there was a lot of things left unsaid. You were with little reason and things weren’t very clear to you Contact me live. I would really like to help you tell you what happened and what is coming up in the near future.

Nichole Heart.