can long distance love ever work

over 10 years ago

do I have a future with my current partner dob 19/01/1966 and mine is 09/10/1971

over 10 years ago
psychicdannielle didn't upload a photo

Dannielle (psychicdannielle)

136 posts

I can tell you, contact me live and I can help you

over 10 years ago

Hello Debbie, Yes they can. they are hard, but no relationship is easy and if you love someone this is the ultimate demonstration of it. I hope this message has helped you in some way Debbie, I would love to help you further if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

Hello!

I would love to tell you more about it, Just contact me I’m online :)

Blessings,

Angel Amariah

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

Hello!

I would love to tell you more about it, Just contact me I’m online :)

Blessings,

Angel Amariah

over 10 years ago
amandathompson's photo

*+*+Amanda+*+* (amandathompson)

36 posts

Yes long distance can work! every one thinks distance automatically ruins things, but love does concur all and everyone forgets that every now and then, im online contact me for ALOT more detail lets see what else is going on around you. :)

over 10 years ago
psychicreadingsbyvictoria didn't upload a photo

psychicreadingsbyvictoria

141 posts

yes it does work but 2 people have to make a effort to, but im seeing some distance from him? contact me

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Yes, they do work. If you are meant to be together nothing will stop you from being together. Not even an ocean. You really both have to be committed to making it work and of course it takes time build a strong foundation. Actually long distance relationships come out stronger than others in the long run because you learn about patience, enduring the hardship of long distance, and not having things in the moment. Strips you from the fast food self gratification. Determines whether how you use your resources, and whether it’s a good emotional and mental investment. :)

over 10 years ago
sashalove didn't upload a photo

Sasha Conrad (sashalove)

7 posts

Hi, Debbie. Yes long distance can work. (Dealing with it before, I can relate to what you’re going through) It just all depends on the people and from what I’m getting you two are very much in love. Sometimes the things he does make you wonder If he’s really serious about it but he is. As long as there is BOTH mutual feelings and understandings that it’s hard but you have to be willing to sacrifice alot in order to make it work. You can contact me if you would like to talk more :)

over 10 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

I’m going to blunt, long distance is never easy. It’s work and requires ALOT of trust and also mature adults that can communicate with honesty. It also becomes more of challenge to stay faithful because you no longer have that person next to you. There is a way to make it work you just have to really try and be ready to test your love and relationship. Contact me live and I can talk to you and give you advice. Also I can tell you what lies ahead for you.

Many Blessing, Nichole Heart.