Saturday March 2

over 11 years ago

I want to find a true reader that can pick up on somethings I am seeking. And also have the capability per say of predictions/timing.

This Saturday especially I’m trying to see if something will come about.

8/24/1988 D.O.B

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 2/20 TO 2/27!!!!

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i feel their is alot of compications in your past. and your wanting to make things better .and i do see better changes in your path. come chat with me ill be glad to answers all your quesiton! hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb:)

over 11 years ago
readingsbynicole's photo

PsychicReadingsByNicole (readingsbynicole)

84 posts

hi dear just from your energies i am picking up an amount of confusion it also tends to show that you are emotionally under some stress and it seems here that you have been worrying a bit more than usual contact me live chat for a detailed reading hope to hear from you gb

over 11 years ago

Thanks for responding. But sadly I do not have that gut feeling with any. that makes me feel like your the one.

Descriptions were not close to what I know of myself. But thanks, I will continue searching

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I have the insight that you need to know…come and chat with me…so I can help you further…Thanks!

over 11 years ago
psychic_fay_glace's photo

Fay Glace (psychic_fay_glace)

23 posts

Reclaim your love, respect and peace of mind. Get back everything what was meant to be yours! It also helps you in achieving instant luck whether it is in love, companionship and career.

There are also break-up spells, vengeance spells and others that will help you in getting rid of all the obstacles and barriers in your life. Lead a smooth path to success. Seek Fay’s guidance today!

over 11 years ago

Hello, I can help you . I will give you full accurate insight on your questions ,and love life and situation. It,s lot around you right now . Please come in and chat with me and I will if you the answers you need and time frame .I read the spirit of the persona and situation. You won,t regret it . On line now or leave a message . I will give you the truth . Blessings-sunn10020 -sunn10020