Spiritual Connections ~ Learn more about Soulmates and Twinflames. Information on what is a spiritual connection, is all Soulmates the same and does everyone have more than one Soulmate and Twinflame

over 11 years ago
soulmatereader didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Psychic Love Reader (soulmatereader)

124 posts

<—CLICK MY LINK TO GO DIRECTLY TO MY PROFILE PAGE

Over the past few years I’ve received numerous inquiries to this website regarding questions about Spiritual, Soulmates, karma and Twin Soul/flame connections, and how do to determine the differences.

Not all soulmate connections are the same, each serve a purpose in our lives and I have been researching this topic for many years on why they enter and leave our lives, together I can help you learn and understand the full potential of the connection you share.

Currently as some of you may know I’ve been writing a book about these Spiritual Connections, containing facts and stories of people in my research and study, I find it so fascinating and I feel I can still learn more about these amazing soul bonding connections, with my research I have been able to complete the book due to so many other factors that need to be examined, how get thru a spiritual confliction when there is negativity present.

Add this page to your favorites and check back frequently I will try to update as often as I can with my new research to help others understand that the word Soulmates is a term that is easily been overused and not always clearly understood, some believe, there is only one soulmate, who we must search for our whole lives, or believe that it is a connection from a past life that the two share.

Each person must decide these things for themselves and also the power of choices and free will. From a growth perspective, we may meet many and different types soulmates in our lifetime.

This doesn’t mean we are lovers with each one, although that again is a personal choice. The meeting and continued relationship is all about growth and the synchronicities that enable our growth on deeper & deeper levels, however, remember that there are twin flames, karmic and there are soulmates. All are meaningful relationships and teach us to grow, but in different ways. The quest for love and for that perfect mate is really a challenge and we may sometimes want to believe a relationship is the ultimate deep connection, often sometimes analyzing the relationship and wanting it to be something more.

There is different types of romantic relationships: twin flames (twin soul), Companion Soulmates, Soul friends true Soulmates and karmic connection. All relate to the same group and category of the word Soulmates, they are all spiritually equal, but hold something different for everyone, just because you may have someone you know may be going thru the same relationship experiences as you, doesn’t mean it’s the same type of spiritual connection. Karma has something different for everyone and a purpose to manifest in perfection.

Twin flames were created together in the beginning and share a unique destiny, Twin flames are much as twins born of the same egg.

This would be from the same soul source, there is not of that kind of twinning going on, this is a little different than other soulmates, Twin flames would be of the same soul energy source and would have been decided at what you would term the creator source level or at the higher-self level, which we see as a level at which a being has the ability to create seed selves in 3rd-dimensional reality.

Similar to when twins are completely separated at birth and they find each other after many years and discover that they have the same food tastes, the same odd way of smiling and the same tastes in clothing (I’m born one a twin).

With twin flames’ being born of the same spirit, when they unite physically in 3rd Dimension. Your twin flame knows you whatever life you are expressed, but each with the same pattern of divine identity. Though they spend some lifetimes together and others apart, their tie is eternal, and after they have each united with their Higher Self they will be together forever.

All though it may sound like a beautiful match made in heaven relationship, there is a thin line with this connection and deep intensity, that as beautiful and perfect a relationship can be, this can sometimes be a total opposite, spiritually when you enter in this life time you know if you want to meet with your Twinflame or not and you know all your life you must prepare yourself to be able to join with your twin flame, it is not an automatic, it is truly a privilege to know your Twin Flame , it is basically a 50/50 ratio that you will actually meet up, but you must be ready.

You will have to learn to love deeper than you ever thought possible and that usually means meeting, with a Twinflame connection you have to be brave and strong enough to be able to risk loving with your heart and soul that there is also a fear that dream may be shattered just as experiencing pain as well as joy. When Twin Flames come together they become one, they are the mirror image of the other, they think alike, they hold the same values and often their life experiences are very similar.

over 11 years ago

124 posts

No matter what, if we are to be with our Twin Flame then it will happen and by experiencing the loves placed before us by Spirit and if it is part of our karma. A book & movie “What dreams may come” (staring Robin Williams) was created based upon Twinflame/Twin soul connections. (this is one of my favorite movies) the general meaning to Twinflames was expressed here.

They is lessons to learn and always share a feeling of unconditional love. These people have deep feelings (positive or negative) in a romantic relationship a strong bond, often sometimes can go years with no contact or communication, there will be an area of mystery of why this person entered my life, and the hope to reconnect some day.

A Soulmate connection is a little different from the twin flame, we have only one twin flame, we have many Soulmates, Soulmates are life partners, close friends, co-workers, a teacher, anyone who influences your life one way or another, basically making a impact in your life.

Companion Soulmates are the most common of spiritual connections, always trying to develop the same chakra energy, these are the relationships, when you need them most, they tend to be harmonious and satisfying, but not as intense as a Twinflame but can accomplish great things together as well as a life partnership even when there is negativity or a spiritual confliction in between them, nothing can separate this connection they will always be connected and feel the need to be there for one another, these closely resemble Twin Flame connections a relationship based on romantic love, however there is still energy between two people and the couple can learn to live for many years together as a beautiful relationship and then there are the types of soulmates who come together for a reason, making some type of impact on a person’s life. in some cases the relationship ending in a separation, divorce and later to find there was a reason for it all happening the way it did, keeping in mind not all romantic relationships are Twinflames.

Sometimes there is a karmic tie present and may make the strongest impact of all, it will begin with the the feeling of unfinished business with someone that has not been completed with the need to reconnect, this is because the soul has a deep yearning to be free and balancing of mutual karma and a inadequacy of a past life relationship, yet though they are frequently difficult, these relationships are important in achieving self-mastery with the spiritual path.

Karmic connection is attached with a soulmate meaning we have karma to deal with, now this doesn’t necessarily mean that it bad karma, it can be good karma as well, the difference between Twinflame and soulmates is that they have more closure of why things happened and/or ended in the way it did.

over 11 years ago

124 posts

Frequently asked Questions about Spiritual Connections

What is all this about Soulmate love connection or Twin Flames can I actually have one?

Yes there are soulmates, twin flames, whatever you want to call them, but there are also SOULMATE CONNECTIONS. In believing that everything happens for a reason, know that some of the people that come into our Lives are merely there just to teach us a lesson.

What’s the difference Twin Flame & Soulmate connection?

A soulmate connection would be the divine connection, both Twinflame and Soulmate both have intense energies, Twinflame is the dynamite energy where Soulmate is the Dynamo that is quite powerful but long lasting, there are several types of Soulmates, friendships, family, children even pets. Twinflame is the explosion of energy where Soulmate is the generator energy, that is the difference, with certain negative chaos that sometimes make it difficult for one to find peace with a Twinflame.

How do I know He/She is my soulmate or twin flame?

Your soulmate connection will be deep and you will have more control in a relationship or a situation, where Twin flame is the other half of you soul, most of the time your Twin flame is not incarnate at the same time as you are (may be older or younger), but stays in the Ethers as a guide and a kind of caretaker. Some times however, both you and your Twin flame do incarnate at the same time, when it does, however, usually that person is DOES NOT seem like your ideal mate, for good reason and they are difficult to live with, you literal” other half” embodies everything you are and usually reflects EVERYTHING you do not like about your self. This is not easy to live with total chaos you have come to where you are very comfortable with your self for it to work and most people mistake Twin Flame for their Soulmate and yes we all have a Twin Flame, soulmates you get together and everything is controlled, Twin flame the always is a chaos, one can be attached, age difference, different locations, or the person has some serious issues and is afraid to open up to the energy because the bond is too intense, sometimes it often feels that the twin soul can destroy you emotionally and spiritually at any given time.

You will Instant spiritually recognition upon the first meeting ie: “I know you, I love you for some reason and I don’t quite know why” An intense bond that transcends sexuality and emotions They may look very similar to you You both have very similar life paths and experiences Being with them feels like being back home again and you are complete.

Sometimes you both just know that you should be together, however this does not mean that if you are in a relationship with someone else who is not your Twinflame flame that you should break it off with that person so quickly to neglect there feelings. Sometimes Twinflames must learn to let go of each other so that they may be with each other again in another life, this still will not separate Twinflames, they still will some how end up near each other in some type of way.

What will happen when I do find My Twin Flame?

It will be a Direct bond with this person, so drawn that you can’t let go of the connection even if you never had a relationship or if He/She is not single, that thoughts will be never ending, sometimes for years, you will always feel there will be a open door one day no matter how long it will take, even if there is a marriage or partnership, it will not disconnect.

Will it lead my life in destruction what do I do?

The connection is very intense and you can feel what they are feeling even apart. Even when there is positive or negative life styles, you will sense this emotion. Sound a little scary? It can be a beautiful and traumatic experience as it sounds, Sometimes people can’t handle this deep Spiritual Bond with a some one and block it, but the Twin Flame is never one sided, the feeling between the two will always remain and will find themselves some way back to their Twin flame when Karma permits, this depends on every one differently. When will it connect? A Twin Flame usually pops up when you LEAST expect it. You will also find yourself coming down the the same symptoms of a “soulmate connection” it’s telepathic, hugging each other is like coming home for nourishment. Twin flames come together when they have service work to do on the planet.

over 11 years ago

124 posts

Twinflames go through many lifetimes trying to find their way back to their twinflame, sometimes they may be enter in the same lifetime but never actually meet, it’s a 50/50 ratio they meet.

Every twin soul is different from everyone else’s situation, it is really hard to compare why some meet up locally and some find one another on the internet off facebook or twitter.

I found that twinflames need to go through the chaos and negativty, a series of tests that are put in the way of their path and pass the the test of deep love, nothing will disconnect Twinflames.

over 10 years ago

124 posts

Call now to get a full reading on your currant relationship and find out if this is a true spiritual connection.

over 10 years ago

124 posts

Call now to get a full reading on your currant relationship and find out if this is a true spiritual connection.