SOMEONE WHO TRULY GETS IT

over 9 years ago
heaven_sent's photo

Prophetess Red Hawk a.k.a. ... (heaven_sent)

66 posts

Hello my lovelies!!! Happy Sunday morning to you all. I know it’s not happy for everyone, I’m dealing with something as well, but guess what, it’s STILL a happy Sunday morning, despite the ups and downs of life, the disappointments, the short-comings of self and others, somehow you can STILL find happy, somewhere in your life, by changing your focus. If you’re reading this message, you have some type of internet connection, which for me, would be a very sad day, indeed, if I wasn’t able to hop out of bed, and connect with the world, so this is my “happy,” when everything else might not be.

But that is not what today’s topic is about. I woke this morning thinking, wow, I’ve had a pretty rough life, for someone who seemingly has my head on straight. One area that has always been a struggle for me was my romantic relationships. Thank God-ness that I’m not of the same mindset as I was, as a 20something, 30something, or even early 40something. At almost 47 years, I finally get it. It took me ALL this time to discover, by way of trial and error, that the “game” of love, should not be played, unless you fully understand the true object of the sometimes, deadly game. When I use the word deadly, that could very well include the physical, but I was aiming for emotional, mental and/or spiritual death, which occurs when you don’t fully understand the ends and outs, and make-up of the game. But I get it now, and am proud to say, that because I get it, I’d be the perfect candidate to assist you with that area as well. Consider me your relationship adviser, IF, you really want to get a clue as to how to work it out, get rid of/move on from or how to better prepare for the next go-round. Looking forward to chatting with you soon.

Heaven Sent

http://psychic.bitwine.com/users/163781-heaven_sent?advisor=true

over 9 years ago
heaven_sent's photo

Prophetess Red Hawk a.k.a. ... (heaven_sent)

66 posts

Relationship 101 for you.