WHEN YOU NEED MORE THAN A PSYCHIC

over 9 years ago
heaven_sent's photo

Prophetess Red Hawk a.k.a. ... (heaven_sent)

66 posts

Hello lovelies, it’s Heaven Sent here, also known as Red Hawk, Dr. Red Hawk, the Mirror, the Confirm-er, the, the, the…as if my profile wasn’t enough, I’m here to add just a little bit more. Not only am I a psychic, I am also a talk show host, check out my video section here, that leads to my youtube channel, and a published author, who gives wisdom, insight, knowledge and almost everything else you may need in the form of encouragement and uplift-ment in your lives. Yes, I’ve had some bad reviews here at Bitwine, but of course those came from people who were either too delusional to accept what I was offering them in their paid session, or just down right miserable to the point that nothing I could have said or done, would have made them happy. You can’t please everyone, all of the time, case in point. At any rate, if you’re in need of some common sense, enlightenment, truth, what-have-you, please feel free to contact me through a paid chat. Get to know me by way of my videos, they are very revealing. If you don’t like me through my videos, there’s a big chance you won’t appreciate what I have to offer in my paid sessions. The choice is absolutely yours. Have a great day, my lovelies.

Heaven Sent

http://psychic.bitwine.com/users/163781-heaven_sent?advisor=true

over 9 years ago
heaven_sent's photo

66 posts

Don’t let my tough exterior keep you from getting to the softer side, which lies, within. I’m like the drill sergeant that you couldn’t stand, but once you got to know him/her, you knew they had your best interest at heart. You need what I have, just like that giant pill the doctor wants you to swallow. Much love and light to you. ;-)

over 9 years ago
heaven_sent's photo

66 posts

My $10.00 dollar special is just right, for getting direct insight and advice, into your life.

over 9 years ago
heaven_sent's photo

66 posts

I’ve added help from the tarot cards, come get a reading, via the cards.