MERCURY RETROGRADE & TIPS FOR LETTING GO

over 8 years ago
readings_with_nicole didn't upload a photo

Nicole Bowman (readings_with_nicole)

116 posts

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are doing well. At this point Mercury retrograde is underway and I want to show you how to make the most of this planetary shift.

Mercury retrograde is an excellent time for reflection. You may even find yourself taking a look back old relationships, friendships, or career highs & lows. There is a reason for this. Mercury retrograde grants you the opportunity to release the past, step into the present, and carve out a brand new future.

We may go back to the past because we have not fully intergrated the soul lesson we needed to learn from a past experience. This week, take some time to look at the one thing you have difficulty letting go of. What did that experience teach you? What lesson were you supposed to learn? How has your life transformed after that experience?

In order to help you with this I will use myself as an example. Many years ago I had my first serious relationship. By all accounts it wasn’t the healthiest partnership and even though we lived together and had plans to marry the relationship did eventually end.

However, in the years that followed I didn’t feel remorse for getting involved with the former partner and I didn’t have a desire to revisit the relationship either. Despite our ups and downs I knew the whole purpose of that relationship was to usher me into adulthood. That partner was never going to take the entire journey with me but the relationship helped me embrace my indepence and explore my maturity.

Once I understood those lessons the difficult moments in the relationship made sense. To be clear, I never condone or promote unhealthy relationships but I do understand that some relationship challenges shape us into the people we are meant to be.

Try it for yourself. Take a relationship or experience that you know you need to let go of and ask the question “What is this relationship teaching me?” Wait quietly for the answer. Once the answer comes thank that the person for the lesson and then say “I now have the lesson. I release you (say their name) from my mind, body, spirit, and life.”

We often hold past pain and trauma in our bodies. The hurt needs to be released. By saying goodbye to that old relationship and accepting the lesson we can move forward. Afterall, learning the lesson is why they came into our lives.

This approach can be applied to many experiences, not just relationships.

Have a great week & don’t be afraid to let go if you have to.

Love, Light, and Wisdom from Romania

Nicole: Spiritual Intuitive

over 8 years ago

Wow great writing.

Indeed I see Mercury Retrograd to ‘revise, refine, retune’

With Greatest Blessings, pMk

over 8 years ago
readings_with_nicole didn't upload a photo

Nicole Bowman (readings_with_nicole)

116 posts

Thank you Michael! Brightest Blessings to you.

-Nicole

over 8 years ago
raani's photo

Maharaani (raani)

150 posts

I always forget about the Mercury Retrograde and wonder why everything is so disjointed! Great Article