Love at Work

over 8 years ago
countmarco didn't upload a photo

⚜ Count Marco ⚜ (countmarco)

129 posts

Recently I was approached by a client who was very concerned about experiencing love at work. The pros and cons of such a situation; the implications of if it failed against the strong pull to investigate it further and follow her heart. This is one of the most common themes that I cover within my readings.

With our busy lives taking us into work for so many hours of our live if it hardly astonishing that we may indeed connect with that someone special during our working hours in that very environment. Office banter and even flirting is common place and certainly helps relieve some of the stresses and anxieties within the work place. So when would you know its safe to engage in getting closer. One of the best ways to handle this very situation is to not force the issue. Allow things to grow very naturally; try not to do things in haste. The usual red flags can be taken into consideration; if they are already obviously actually in a committed relationship or if they seem to have a tendency to try to engage with everyone available in this way. Are you attracted to them personally or their “work persona.” Listen to your inner voice, through this you will already be being guided, with either warnings or encouragements. Romance at work is truly nothing unusual or even something to fear. As in all new possible relationships they have to have a beginning so communication is essential – its a big key to success with whoever you are getting to know. Its all a matter of balance. Sharing ideas, exploring each others values and so forth. Of course taking all this into consideration we sometimes have to be brave and take a risk on a situation; again I urge you to listen to the whisperings in your head. Nothing ventured and perhaps nothing gained. I suppose the note of caution would be for if you or someone else is looking for just a quick fling; of all the possible venue’s to engage in such an activity this probably is not the best place to engage in such an activity without realising that could have repercussions further down the line. Because of the intimate nature within workplaces, working long hours with the same people in pressurised situations, it is really quite normal for sexual chemistry and energies to form between different people. Its how we process and act upon those energies that is key. Sure they can indeed develop outside the workplace into something much more significant or are they only switched on and aroused within the workplace. So if you feel yourself moving closer to someone from the workplace and feel you truly cannot resist, be brave, communicate and if the signs are still good, find that moment and opportunity to take it outside the workplace, to see that person not in their “working persona” but the true person that they are. It also gives them the opportunity to see what lies behind your very own “work persona.” Comments and feedback always appreciated.

I am Count Marco and I am dedicated in helping reveal your tomorrow, today! Be Blessed! +++++ http://psychic.bitwine.com/users/380505-countmarco +++++

over 8 years ago
countmarco didn't upload a photo

⚜ Count Marco ⚜ (countmarco)

129 posts

Another point that I thought that I would add is one way to ensure that any romantic developments that occur in the workplace are handled correctly would be to give it a sense of importance and sensitivity. So perhaps adopting an attitude of it should never happen at work, as that is problematic, unless it is of a most serious nature. So nothing casual or something you know would be very shortlived would be inappropriate, but of course if something deeper seems to be coming in, you should give it the attention deserves. Just handle it with the necessary care, attention and respect it deserves.

I am available for readings and am always happy to Serve.

Be Blessed!

over 8 years ago
raani's photo

Maharaani (raani)

150 posts

Great Read, you cover the sensitive issue perfectly!