Timelines

about 1 month ago
angeladunn84 didn't upload a photo

angeladunn84

2 posts

I’m looking for someone who can give legitimate timelines. And backs them. Someone whose honest and won’t just tell me what I want to hear.

about 1 month ago

Timelines are fluid meaning they change constantly so nobody can give accurate timelines in a prediction. You have free will and so does everyone else so when we make decisions which we do everyday this alters the timeline and outcome and timing. When I do readings I do not offer timelines unless spirit offers this info to me first bc like I said it constantly changes so the time in which something will or won’t happen depends on everyones choices along the way.

about 1 month ago

I am riding piggy back with Jana. Timeframes (on my end) are 85% accurate due to actions and energies. Try to see timelime lines as mutable and as a guide only. In the Spirit Plane, they see things in a Chronological Order.

We do have freewill here and if there is great energy for love or possiblities of a future, that can be destroyed by actions that may be unstable or reactive. Absolutely nothing is a given.

On the Tree of Life, there are many branches. You flow through your Tree of Life based on your decisions. Nothing is fixed in this Human Experience.

14 days ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Personal Life.

Kind Regards