English (Change)

Miss call from ex

17 days ago

My ex miss caled and i dont kmow what her intentions are. I havnt replied to her as yet. Just need genuine insight as to what she wants.

17 days ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what is ahead and changes ahead . On line now -Live chat . I have specials . Blessings

17 days ago

That’s a stressful situation, but if you wish to take a look at it before responding I am here and online now.

16 days ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

14 days ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€15,15 mins-€25,20 mins-€35 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

13 days ago

I havnt replied to her yer

5 days ago

Hello dear, I would love to do a reading for you, im feeling a very strong energy and vibration coming from you. contact me today for insight and guidance!

5 days ago

hello dear and welcome and yes i can see in the cards that she tried contacting you and right now i can also see that she wants to reconcile with you , the cards show someone from your past will come back into your life. im on line please join me for my $10.00 deal for 20 minutes.

2 days ago

FULL RELATIONSHIP AND LOVE LIFE CLEANSING IS ON SPECIAL FOR $60!!! USE COUPON CODE “sc1203” for $10 OFF CLEANSING