Will I find love this coming year?

over 5 years ago
fannyu didn't upload a photo

fannyu

1 post

I’ve consulted a psychic before and turns out I didn’t find anyone in the end. I’ve been single for three years this coming month because I only manage to meet selfish guys. Will I find love this coming year?

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you feel so alone and want a person who will give you respect and care with love.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Yes dear you will meet,come to me i will tell you who will be best for you

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what is ahead around real love and romance for the future and happiness through spirit . I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

hello if you would like more insight to this call me I would love to read for you but, this is up to you if you want more clairity dear I understand that your tierd I cant say I blame you.

over 5 years ago

I can help

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-$30,20 mins-$40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️