I need an honest opinion please

over 5 years ago

Yesterday my bf and I were talking well rather me and he got aggravated at me and told me that he thinks he’s better off single which hasn’t happened in 3 years. But then he came and spent the nite like nothing was any different

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello dear join me for honest and true advise for you,i am here for your assistance

over 5 years ago

Hi Dear,

Nothing is Stronger than The Love you once Both Shared. He will be Acting Hot & Cold as he is Walking on Wrong Path my dear, But please take this Time to Reconnect with Your Love. I Will Guide Your Way and lead you back into Love’s Arms Again

So, my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 5 years ago

Hello, Come in and let me give you full insight through spirit on him and his thoughts , I see lot through spirit with you and him . On line now -Live chat -I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago

hi dear and well, the words that he confessed to you was not meant from him he was actually angry and he said some things that he didnt mean. thats why he came back he is sorry for hurting you.

over 5 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading ! Only 99 cent a min ! Come see me in chat ;)

over 5 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

I have all your answers to your questions contact me now $10 for 23mins ty.

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

CALL ME TODAY IAM ONLINE TO TAKE YOUR CALL, ASK ABOUT MY FALL SPECIALS!