Financial worries

over 5 years ago

Will my finances get any better? Right now my business is slow, will it pick up to meet my basic needs? I’m scared I’m going to lose everything.

over 5 years ago
psychicodessa's photo

Psychic_Odessa (psychicodessa)

44 posts

Hi, i’m online come chat with me :)

over 5 years ago

You made a big sacrifice and put 100% into this, I do not feel it will fail and I do see you having more than enough in the next month or so. Please contact me now so I can guide you.

-Clara

over 5 years ago
meztli's photo

Meztli (meztli)

62 posts

Hello dear Trussker.

You are living a process. Nothing to worry about, the only thing you need to do is just to focus in all that you are doing right now.

Join me. 10 deal per 10 minutes, let´s see what is comming for you!

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials for this weekend 15min/$29, 20 mins-$36,30min/$50 or pay per min $1.99 plus free angel healing!! !Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit around you on your finances and business . I will give you the truth and what is ahead . On line now -Live chat . I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 06/11/18-06/18/18!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. JUNE Specials!

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

CALL ME TODAY FOR MORE INSIGHT TO YOUR SITUATION.

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

It will be batter and you earn much come to me for some thing i which i tell you for betterment of your business

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome and as I read in your cards today I can see that yes there will be a door opening for you to true success, and that you will have financial relief soon .I’m on line if you wanna talk more.

over 5 years ago

I’m hoping everyone is right. I’m needing prayers until this passes hopefully. Thank you all for helping

over 5 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading with you. Come in to chat with me only 99 cent a min ;)