MY WORLD

over 12 years ago

hiya, i was just wondering if i could have a general reading please :-) xxx l&l xxx

over 12 years ago
trueangel didn't upload a photo

TRUE LOVE ANGEL (trueangel)

37 posts

sure i can do a gerneral reading for 5.00

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Emaly,

I would be more than happy to do a “General” reading for you. Contact me in Live Chat so we can get started.

Waiting To Read For You,

Priestess Kandi Ranson

over 12 years ago
psychic_power didn't upload a photo

Wisdom7 (psychic_power)

107 posts

sure you can just contact me pls

good luck

over 12 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

I get the feeling your not very happy with how your life is at present that each aspect of your life is not where you expected it to be that you had hoped for certahn things and your probably wondering why life hasn’t turned out as you wanted. Your probably wondering how you can turn things around with your whole life.

My advice it all begins with just a thought that you can make anything happen if deep down thats what you really want.

Start by making a list of what you want and work through it each day put a little time aside to work on the first thing for example a job you decide you would like to be an accountant so you would need to get a qualification sign up for night classes or a time that fits around your current job. Once you have completed this send your cv out to companies you would like to work for. That was just an example so that you know what I mean. You can achieve anything if you put your mind to it as it all begins with just a thought

I get the feeling love perhaps a certain person why do I keep seeing short blonde hair is your main issue.

Best of luck

over 12 years ago

my bf has short blonde hair lol :-) what do you mean by hes my main issue tho?

i dont really have anythin t moan about to be honest i like my job would jus like it to be more stable as in i need a certain amount of hours each week that im not gettin.

ty for ur reply every1 spesh angel :-)

over 12 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

I had a feeling you weren’t happy about something and I did see a flash of a short haired blonde guy and thought that was your concern as with most people love is the biggest and most asked about subject.

There isn’t a shortish but not short man with dark hair balding on top at your work carrying a little bit of weight out front in charge who makes decisions as I keep seeing this. Sometimes we have to ask for things ask for more hours, say you’ll do overtime maybe they don’t know you can work more hours. Approach someone in charge such as this man I keep seeing.

As the saying goes if you don’t ask you don’t get.

Best of luck

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

call or leave me a msg with your date of birth i will give you a free sample n if you feel connectd then ONLY hire :) godbless

over 12 years ago

10 november 1985

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

its showing me you will live until you are 85yrs of agem im picking up you have not always had what you wanted in life you work hard to get where your at but many do not like you there are more then one bad friend around you, you have thoughts late at night and they are not good thoughts either, you think very negative for a young beautiful soul like you, your always thinking well what if this happends what em i gona do or what is he or he blah blah on and on your always thinking about the bad and never the good, here is why…......... everytime you use to think somthing good at a young age in your life it never use to come through or happen correctly as you pallned it from the age of 10 til even now, stop focusing on the negative, if you do feel connected call me hun, i would be more then happy to help you my price is lowered until 4am then it will be highgerd again, happy holidays