dream of pregnant- i am single...

over 13 years ago

I am just wondering…I had dream about i was pregnant and doctor told me that i have 3 babies inside me… lol not twin..like 3 babies!!! what is the meanning about this dream? if anyone can advise me? i am single..i am not trying to have kids right now…thank you. :)

over 13 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

having a dream of pregancy while single sadly to say often 98% of the time that there will be a passing within the family or family friends. godbless

over 13 years ago

Hi, Ms.Lea Thank you for your comment! so maybe 3 people involve then?

over 13 years ago
clearvision's photo

clearvision

16 posts

Contact me I can help you, you won’t regret it! :)

over 13 years ago
trueangel didn't upload a photo

TRUE LOVE ANGEL (trueangel)

37 posts

Hi dear i would be more than happy to tell you what u see on this please contact me live thanks

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

To dream you are pregnant is a reflection of ones personal life such as the birth of a project or personal growth.

Type in dream dictionary in google look for dream moods and look under p 3rd page.

I cannot believe someone tried to scare you with death that person should be ashamed.

Best of luck

over 13 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

hey hun it can very possably be, i would need to pick up on your vibes talking live to tell you with a psychic vision yes or no, or just exactly what will be going on for ya, godbless :)

over 13 years ago

Dear client, I have read your message and i am pleased about you that in very short time you will receive happy news. for details i am ready to talk with you or you send me the mail. thanks.

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

3 is a significant number in a dream. It could have a religious element – 3 in 1 – especially this time of year, Easter. Following on from Angel 134’s analysis, could you be having a period of spiritual growth at this time? When I’ve dreamed of being pregnant I must say no one close to me has died. But I have to take in issues of infertility when I have these dreams as well as other possible meanings.

over 13 years ago

Hi, All! Thank you angel34! for your good comments. Yes, I checked dream moods already. but i was wondering about 3.. i think maybe there is 3 choise or 3 things about project or personal growth? we will see! Thank you diami for your comments! yes. i hope i will get good news! if there is good news involved 3 things. yes. i will contact to you! Thank you jenny for your good comments. Yes. i have been seeing 3. another dream was, i took 3 tasty bread. i shouldnt take but i took it. I hope number of 3 will be good things!

over 13 years ago

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

wow! you were taking bread. Again the number 3. 3 tasty breads. Again the religious element – the last supper. Also could mean an abundance of choice or good things. But you feel slightly guilty about receiving good things, like too many sweets on a plate. BUT this is bread, food of life, produce of seed to flour to food. It may be that you’ve worked hard for something which will lead to you being spoilt for choice about the options it will lead to??

over 13 years ago

Hi, Jenny Thank you for your great comments! I had these dreams same night. 3bread and 3babies. I am really curious about it. I will let you know if anything happend in my life. I hope interesting things will happen to me!

over 13 years ago

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

I’m sure they will. Plant the seed, nurture it…. x

over 13 years ago

Merry Meet Greatday,

I have successfully Interpreted dreams and nightmares for over 2 decades. Connect with me in live chat and I will help you discover exactly what your dreams mean and how it is relative to your life.

Waiting To Enlighten You,

Priestess Kandi Ranson