future for me & ex

over 13 years ago

will john & myself be able to put the past behind us? is there any hope for us to be together?

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

if you both want to work at it. And once you’ve made that decision, beware of the first argument. Don’t bring up the past. Lay blame aside. It wasn’t any one’s fault, these things happened due to a lack of communication, which turn into actions both of you regret. Good luck.

over 13 years ago
clearvision's photo

clearvision

16 posts

I can see you guys being together. contact me

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

If you are confused and need to know what future holds for you both. Let me assist you. I would be happy to help you right away. I will give you full accurate insight on your time to come. Hire me answers back right away. Please contact me for an accurate and honest reading.

blessings

over 13 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

there is always hope :) godbless

over 13 years ago
psychic_power didn't upload a photo

Wisdom7 (psychic_power)

107 posts

I see there is lot of unsurity in the minds of you guys. No worries, just make an effort to contact me, i will provide you the correct out come of this your very issue.

good luck

over 13 years ago

Hello, I see a lot coming up for you mostly good but a lot of it is difficult, but there IS hope. I’m completely 100% accurate I’m honest I offer advice and you can ask all the questions you want, I give a free followup as well. God bless you, :)

over 13 years ago

I’d be happy to look into this and see if there is a chance at the two of you having a successful relationship. Please feel free to contact me for honest answers.