relationship issue ! nothing knew :)

over 12 years ago

Hi, i assume psychics reply to this ? I’m a new member if you couldn’t tell. I am wondering if my relationship is coming to an end ? uncertain. Thanks:)

over 12 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

What does your instincts tell you.

Do you want the relationship to be over or do you want to fight for the relationship.

I would recommend you have a read of catchem and keepem by christian carter.

Sometimes relationships have their moments and I get the feeling your not happy, frustrated and possibly confused by your partners behaviour.

Perhaps he is going through something you don’t know about and is taking time at a distance to deal with it. I would recommend in a non invasive and in a loving way talk to your partner when you don’t talk things go wrong communication is one of the most important ingredients alongside honesty and trust.

Before you make any decisions talk to your partner.

Best of luck

over 12 years ago
divineshell's photo

Psychic KaurJati (divineshell)

32 posts

hey naomi, if you feel unsure and confused, alow me to help you am just a click away…contact me.

god bless

over 12 years ago

Provide me your dob details. I will be able to tell accurately if you have a future together or someone new is coming.

over 12 years ago
psychic_power didn't upload a photo

Wisdom7 (psychic_power)

107 posts

hello there, Need clarity on your current issue? then i’m here to help you. please call me asap.

good luck

over 12 years ago

Hey, if you’re unsure and confused about your relationship feel free to come to me for a reading, I’m glad to help you :)

over 12 years ago

Hi, I’d be happy to look into the issues you are having. please feel free to contact me for honesty…

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

the other person loves you