i need help

over 13 years ago
day123 didn't upload a photo

Kenya (day123)

3 posts

I dont know whats goin on with my love life i mean is it me? or what?

over 13 years ago
clearvision's photo

clearvision

16 posts

contact me, i may be able to help you

over 13 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

can you go to my profile msg me with your date of birth so i can look into this deeper? thanks a bunch godbless :)

over 13 years ago

Hey hun—If you need some insight on what’s currently happening or what’s coming up in the future you may come to me my $10 deal has unlimited questions and a 20 minute basic reading I’m not one to confuse you or keep you guessing when you have a question I answer it I am 100% accurate and I offer advice as well, come to me asap! :)

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

I refer you to Rori Raye’s relationship programme, or Christian Carter’s. You don’t need to buy the programme fully, i’ve found that even the emails have given me an insight into what’s going on in relationships. What is important is not feeling you are to blame. You are worthy of a loving relationship, and anyone who gives you bad feelings and drags you down is not worth the effort. Don’t lose sight of yourself and the things you enjoy. You come first and make compromises in your relationships very carefully so you know you are happy with them and not just going along with them to please others. Good luck.

over 13 years ago
trueangel didn't upload a photo

TRUE LOVE ANGEL (trueangel)

37 posts

*Hi dear i would be more than happy to look into this for you and tell you everything i see contact me live *

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

The human race are the most complex and complicated creatures to figure out at the best of times. The thing with humans is most don’t realise they are doing certain things as its second nature due to perhaps a behaviour they learnt from their parents growing up or its a defence mechanism as a result of a traumatic experience growing up. For example ever wonder why some cry when they are stressed I do because I learnt that behaviour from the woman who raised me. Its not until someone says something that a person then knows its all in your approach.

With men its a little known fact that they are little boys deep down and they will go off to their man caves when they are upset the key is not to follow them you do need to give them space and let them come to you when they are ready but be ready to just listen do not tell them they are wrong just tell them you understand how they feel. They need and want to know you are there on their side no matter what.

As Jenny said catchem and keepem by christian carter.

Men love women who are confident, independant and not needy and clingy or the jealous type.

Just be yourself and be honest and you can’t go wrong it will come across to guys.

One last point men will test women to find out who they are so be ready. It normally takes 3 months for a persons true colours to shine through.

Best of luck