is he my soulmate

over 13 years ago
rikai's photo

rikai

11 posts

Im back to the forum, I posted here before and chose a psychic had readings and im still confused. Some say he loves me others say leave him, hes back with his other sons mom and other women. Im confused. I dont understand him and the way he treated me and our son. Yet I come for help and I guess im trying to find a psychic they can tell me something about him or my situation without me saying anything and then that’ll be helpful to choose. You guys gotta understand my frustration. Im told put him on child support. No hes going through rough times be patient he loves you, then another psychic tells me his other sons mom is doing voodoo and I should leave him alone because he doesn’t love me he only sees me as a friend. Do you see my confusion. Plz, I want a psychic that can pick up on my situation with only the basics. My dob is 3/25/85 and his is 1/16/86. I gave more info before and it left me clueless. I want help from someone I can trust and confide in. Please

over 13 years ago

Hi, I’m here to offer you an honest reading. I always speak the truth and it’s in your best interest. If you are ready to hear what I have to say. please feel free to contact me. My ratings are very reasonable. I don’t work with birthdays. I need both first names only.

As mentionned, I tell it as I see it, therefore, this must be accepted.

have a wonderful day!

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

At this point whats important is your sons welfare and his father needs to take responsibility and pay maintenance in fact I am pretty certain its law that he has to. What about your son and what he needs it doesn’t matter if you and the father are not together at this point that comes later you should always put your childrens needs first.

As for your claims of voodoo have you got proof it is a known fact that advisors here will try saying that just to get you to part with your money so this is what you do. Do some research on a good spell for removing it off him and do it yourself it does not cost the earth. Or shop around for a spell caster to do it for you. But to be quite honest I think you need to realise that this other woman is the mother to his other child she is going to be around that you can’t stop but what you can do is be the better woman this will appeal to him let her stuff things up between her and him I would recommend you have a read of win back love by annalyn caras if you really want him back

Best of luck

over 13 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

i wish you nothing but the best hun godbless :)

over 13 years ago
rikai's photo

rikai

11 posts

Thanks so much for the advice and im taking it in…..i really appreciate it