Between a rock and a hard place

over 13 years ago

Recently my husband and I had problems. I befriended his colleague to do something special for my hubby but this man was a good listener, we got on well and maintained a friendship. Now suddenly he won’t take my calls, e-mails etc and I really miss his frienship. Where did it go wrong?

over 13 years ago
destinyseeker didn't upload a photo

ME (destinyseeker)

104 posts

Perhaps he feels guilty towards your husband, and wants to take a back-seat in all of this. It could be a hard situation for him, maybe he’s listening to your view, aswell as your husbands view, and is finding it hard to be a friend to you both. Maybe he started developing feelings for you which go deeper than friendship, and thought that this was the best way to deal with it. I’m not a psychic, but just want to point out what it could be.

Just send an e-mail, ask what the problem is, and explain to him how it feels not to be told what the problem is. I’m pretty sure he’ll tell you in due course. Hope i’ve helped in some way. :)

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me go into spirit and answer all of your questions , and much more . And for the months ahead of 2018 of these next two months and change ahead around you and much more , and your husband. I will tell you why your friend cut off from you . I will give you the truth . I have specials today , Please come in . I read around the spirit of the situation and the person . Blessings