English (Change)

Changes -

over 7 years ago
destinyseeker didn't upload a photo

ME (destinyseeker)

107 posts

When i think i have found someone who can help, that turns sour – aswell as other things. The Good Times that are supposed to be coming in readings never seem to come. I know things could be different – but just don’t know how to grab them, no matter how much hope I have. Plagued with different kinds of problems, why?

The mother to my kids constantly uses them as a tool to hurt me, i’ve given someone two lovely children, only to have them be used in childish – sick mind games. She gets away with every rotten thing she does, and appears to be rewarded for it too. Where’s the justice in that? She can do things that a parent shouldn’t be doing, hiding behind our sons illness thinking she can’t be touched by the law – because of that. No-one told me that to be a good parent these days is to do the illegal things she’s done and is doing, aswell as use the children. IF that was me, i bet it would be a totally different story.

Anyone who can pick up on the situation beforehand gets my vote, and please – i’d accept the truth, because obviously the good things about what is to come obviously is something only said to make me feel better.

Being laid back – calm, and patient never seems to be getting me anywhere. Can anyone help, please?

over 7 years ago
godspirit's photo

gemma waldron (godspirit)

10 posts

hello i cant imagine the suffering you unvale when you have to see your children’s mother taking advantage of you and your family. My mother has a illness Bi-Polar and sometimes she uses that to get away with things. I find your children’s mother to be very dominating and if she doesn’t get her way its on your head. I ask you to seek legal help such as a family support officer or councellor so they can help you fight this battle with your ex or wife and maybe try to get her to go with you. Does that help you. Love And Light

over 7 years ago
destinyseeker didn't upload a photo

ME (destinyseeker)

107 posts

Hello, and thankyou for replying, it’s appreciated. It’s great to have insight, especially from those who know that i’m not making this up. You see, for some unknown reason, in reality, she hets away with it, and can make me out to be a liar. You’re telling me what I already know, but still it’s good to have others views. Thankyou once again for your reply. :) x

over 7 years ago

hello, chat me. I can help you.

over 7 years ago
madam_amour didn't upload a photo

MADAM AMOUR (madam_amour)

38 posts

Im A Expert In Love And Passed Love Relatsonships you have dark energy block lets chat ill tell u why

over 7 years ago
lovesorceressserenity's photo

Scarlett Love Keeper Of Hea... (lovesorceressserenity)

84 posts

Hey hon. My heart goes out to you. I can really relate to what you are going through as well. Growing up I had a father who acted just like this with us. It not only left my mother feeling depressed, sad, lonley, and confused, but also us as well. Later on I married and had 2 kids with a man who was very controlling and till this day he still hangs things over my head when he has been the only one who has ever been in the wrong. He would always stay out late at night, party, drink, and spend time with woman rather than his wife and kids. He still constantly bad mouths me in front of me and behind my back as well. You definatly need to get more rough with things and the system. Start recording everything on paper word for word she has said, everything she has done, if you haven’t already. I would love to do a reading in chat for you too. Also just so you know your wife does this because not only does she think she is the “stuff” that she don’t stink, but also because she knows you could really blow her out of the water. So acting all high and mighty and being underhanded with the kids is a way to feel she is in control.

over 7 years ago
gypsiepsychic's photo

gypsiepsychic

41 posts

You will get the truth from me!

over 7 years ago
godspirit's photo

10 posts

hi destiny seeker.Unfortunately my account is not activated yet so i cannot do a private chat if you need my assistance just contact me through this darl ;)

over 7 years ago
godspirit's photo

10 posts

my hotmail address is gemstone123@hotmail.com if you would like to chat to me on there you are welcome