Please help

over 12 years ago

Hi, im a guy and have made very good friends with another guy, in the run up to Christmas he told me he has feelings for me but had a lot of things to sort out in his head, since january he has treated me differently, like a best friend only and never mentioned anything again about feelings yet, he wants to be with me the whole time….... i have no problem waiting for him but would just love to know if he still has feelings and is there ver going to be a chance we could be together…... its driving me wild not knowing, thanks.

over 12 years ago
psychic_bianca didn't upload a photo

psychic_bianca

27 posts

conact me i can help you with all this confusedment and more

over 12 years ago

psychic_bianca

27 posts

iam so sorry i had hit the wrong button plz try conacting me again thanks

over 12 years ago

psychic_bianca

27 posts

again iam sorry iam not sure what happien if you like i will be waiting for your call to chat more ..

over 12 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

The first thing you need to respect your friends relationship let that play out as it is meant to in no way should you even contemplate overstepping things here telling him you run the risk of losing a friend. Your best option is to hold off and see what happens.

Best of luck

over 12 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

I do see that there’s still feelings there. The reason why he’s not expressing it is because he is scared of rejection. if yo want him you need to pursue him, because he have already done his part. You can contact me if you want.

over 12 years ago

Hi hun, come to me for a psychic reading. I’m 100% accurate and honest, I see nothing but good news for you and I’ll gladly give you free advice if you come to me. I have excellent ratings and I don’t confuse my clients, I offer unlimited questions and a free followup.