*UPDATE*will i have a daughter?? YESSSSS!!!

over 13 years ago

hi my names carly, i am mother to two boys, Roean 5 and mason 2 i am also pregnant with third child, id like to know if anyone can see whats in my future? my d.o.b is 23/6/87 cancer my partner is 23/9/86 libra im due nov 11

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

can’t pick and choose. I hope you’ll be happy with whatever you get. It’ll be a nice surprise.

over 13 years ago

i never thought i could i just wondered!!? i thought maybe someone would be able to give me a sneeky insight as to weather my boys would get a sister they want :-)i’ll love my baby unconditionally whatever he/she is. thanks x

over 13 years ago
ivand didn't upload a photo

Ivan Delabra Lara (ivand)

39 posts

Good luck and congratulations dear. I wish you the best with love and to get your answer. I would recomend you talking with White Raven she is wonderful nice and very helping.

over 13 years ago

A scan can tell you, I found out all my kids sexes that way as early as 12 weeks.

over 13 years ago

thanks people :) i had a scan with both my first two witch were both boys :) where as early as 12wks though?? i had to wait till 20wks, i know that is not that long really i just thought the amount of people on here claiming to see in to futures etc would be able to HELP? 58 views and 4 comments pretty lame lol xx

over 13 years ago

I’m from NZ so maybe it’s different with how early you can get scans here. Best of luck to you, and would be cool if someone can let you know beforehand if it’s a girl or boy =)

over 13 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

call me carly because your going to have a baby girl.

over 13 years ago

thanks for your insight ms.lea.garcia! i would if i had a phone lol what makes you say that maybe you could tell me a lil!? i would be very greatfull x

over 13 years ago

she says it because thats what you want to hear,im psychic myself but i think this site has a lot of non psychics trying to dish out advice,take it all with a pinch of salt, xx

over 13 years ago

i was thinkin that witch is why i wanted a little more insight i am not about to call anyone and waste good money for lies, its sad cos alot of people put there faith in physics that are phoney…. thanks 4 your reply x

over 13 years ago

anyone else have a clue? i hope for some more genuine comments, thanks too those who have took the time to help x

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

Maria dawn can you prove your theory how about you put your money where your mouth is. Did you have visions of a murder last year like I did probably not and guess what what I saw was accurate down to the description of who did it and where the body was I went to the police and not long after they made an arrest and found the body. The psychic thing is called the sixth sense it is in everyone but in most its shut off because people are skeptic and as adults that innocence we had as children disappears thats why children can see spirits because their minds are not corrupt. I have been having visions since 19 my first happened 6 days after I saw it down to a phone call. Just 2 days ago I without a date of birth described someones boyfriend if you don’t believe me go into the forum my world have a read.

Carly

I know you really want a girl everyone wants one trust a scan when you go for one ask then but the word boy appeared and I trust my ability so I guess your having a boy sorry if this upsets you. But perhaps you may have another child in the future that will be a girl just not this child.

Best of luck

over 12 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

Maria, what is better… A few non-psychics who have plenty of experience and insight into people’s lives, or a few psychics who go round telling people they’re cursed or prey on needy people. I know some psychics are genuine, and so are people who have a great depth of empathy and insight into someone’s difficulties. I also know some psychics who prey on people needing answers, tell them they’re cursed or need to pay for spells and give false hope to people who are already in very vulnerable situations and shouldn’t be bullied or pressurised. It is more empowering for people to be given a bit of self-help when they don’t know where to turn. And being able to see what people need and be able to read between the lines and pick up on what people need to hear is a sort of psychic thing. Angel 134 and Miko use both these elements in their psychic abilities and have a good balance in using their gift and skills.

over 12 years ago

thanks again for your comments :-) although its turned into a debate now not realated to my topic lol, angel it dose not upset me to have another boy god has a plan for us all! i just hope baby arrives safely whatever he/she may be. i find it interesting yet confusing at the different responses. x

over 12 years ago

just an update i found out on 15th june so i’ll let you all know what happens my profile pic is now of my lil bean any thoughts? regards carly x

over 12 years ago
brownstone711 didn't upload a photo

Brownstone (brownstone711)

19 posts

yr having boys for a reason,and i know a way to predict the next one..please contact me!i have always been right.i will only charge a total of one dollar to talk about the prediction of yr baby no matter how long we talk.it will be fun!

over 12 years ago
missb_psychicmedium's photo

Miss B -Spiritual and Intui... (missb_psychicmedium)

19 posts
Carly, Enjoy some of the surprise! Baby gender predictions are much easier when you have already conceived as the spirit has decided to come here for a certain reason and purpose.

In summer of 2009 I predicted the sister of a friend (who was having trouble conceiving) would have a boy with red hair. She conceived the following year and then found out it was a boy. He was born with red hair last month.

Remember there is no such thing as 100% accuracy. IF someone says they are 100% accurate – well…. wonder about their overall honesty.

What I got for you: Girl

Let us know what you find out in a few weeks. :) Best of luck and joy in your pregnancy and with your growing family although I feel like this baby will complete your natural family.

over 12 years ago

thank you for your comment miss b, i will update next wednsday! the ring test went back and forth twice for my first two sons and is now going round in circles that indicates girl. so fingers crossed your right either way im happy x

over 12 years ago

Well lea and miss b you got it right im having a GIRL soooooooooo happy right now, :-)xxxxx

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

so happy for you carly :) godbless and please get bitwine msg when you get a chance :)

over 12 years ago
mirror_of_infinity didn't upload a photo

Ashley Nicole Martin (mirror_of_infinity)

100 posts

Competition breads destruction. Cooperation breads peace.

Wisdom speaks louder than words… :)

Congrats Carly on your baby girl!!! Much love and peace to all!!!

Everyone is psychic… Not everyone realizes it… We have to learn to trust our inner guidance.. Self empowerment…