ex-boyfriend

over 13 years ago
sherry7619 didn't upload a photo

sherry7619

109 posts

My ex-boyfriend and i stopped talking about a year ago due to a misunderstanding. Will he contact me and will i get to see him soon?

over 13 years ago
divinefate's photo

Sky taylor (divinefate)

6 posts

I can help you with this please contact me now dear.

over 13 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

you and your ex boyfriend will always be in eachothers life, im lea if you need futher information let me know GODBLESS

over 13 years ago
anthony_masterpsychic didn't upload a photo

anthony (anthony_masterpsychic)

62 posts

please join me for a chat if you would like with yours and his names and date of birth have a nice night sweetie (:

over 12 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

hello join me in chat box with date of birth,time,place and name. Join me in chat box for answer. God bless you.

over 12 years ago

Its a simple horary question. Keep this question in your head and think of a number between 1 and 249. then the first number that comes to you post that along with the question of reunion with him and will check time frames with that. However i have already checked it with the normal horary procedure which answers in yes or no and answer is NO

over 12 years ago
sherry7619 didn't upload a photo

sherry7619

109 posts

Dhruv, the number that came to mind was 12. Will i hear from or see my ex soon?

Thank you for your help.

over 12 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi Sherry

edited for content

you can change that by changing your approch and the way you think as its said it all begins with just a thought.

edited for content

Sherry if you really want him back have a read of win back love by annalyn caras.

Best of luck