Anyone for real here pls??? xxx

over 13 years ago
klaudiafan didn't upload a photo

klaudiafan

1 post

Hi this is Yiling Dob 21/02/79 and thanks for reading this for me.

I have had a few readings recently and someone even gave me the date to look forward to, but nothing happened. I felt let down and don’t know who to believe in, but keen to look for someone who is real and gifted to chat with to see my life and things going on in terms of relationship and career in 2011.

Anyone can help pls?

over 13 years ago
psychic_power didn't upload a photo

Wisdom7 (psychic_power)

107 posts

Hey Yilig,

Thanks for post. I have noted down your details and would be glad to address your concern and will answer your question honestly what ever comes. Please feel free to contact me when am on line else drop me a message.

blessings

over 13 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

you will be going through some obsticles one big one ! be prepared. godbless

over 13 years ago
mysticangel didn't upload a photo

Mystic Angel (mysticangel)

17 posts

Hi there – I can help you out – I am honest and accurate, to the point and no fluff! I can help you figure out your relationship and love life and take a look at the future in terms of your career and financial aspects. Contact me for the insight into your life today, and find out about tomorrow.

mystic angel

over 13 years ago

I can help you, definitely. I am a completely straight forward, non sugarcoating 100% accurate psychic. I give advice, guidance and time frames on exact date. I NEVER leave clients confused! I am never vague. Look at my ratings if you want to feel safe.

over 13 years ago
mslove.expert didn't upload a photo

LOVE EXPERT (mslove.expert)

23 posts

Hi Dear, I can definitely help you out with this. I am very Accurate an Real I will supply you with all the insight that you’re looking for. I’m online daily feel free to contact me anytime my dear! Blessings!

over 13 years ago

Merry Meet Ying,

Being a Natural Born Psychic Medium I will Enlighten you on what your future holds with no sugar coating. Contact me Live Chat

Waiting To Enlighten You,

Priestess Kandi Ranson

over 13 years ago

A bad phase where in you had to face cheating in 2008-9 has come to end though the phase for facing mental worries is still continuing. this will reduce in mid of this year. Long term relationship is foreseen only in 2012. You are running time for change in location along with job since last year.