Dear advisors can we clear our missunderstoods?

over 13 years ago
ivand didn't upload a photo

Ivan Delabra Lara (ivand)

39 posts

Dear advisors can we clear our missunderstoods?I really dont want things bad with us and bitwine and I really rather us to solve the problems and missunderstoods. I really need help and answers here and I really need to know the meaning of my dream and if he is the one I want you to understand that I need a friend help and answers now that I dont have anything and anyone and that my life is over to be honest I do miss my exfiance and I die everyday too and its really unfair that my life was ruined by forces beyong my understanding I miss her and love her and need her but I also would have been there for her humbly asking and begging wanting to fix things while I cry and dont want to be ignored. Man I really wanted to be dad… Yours truely Ivan D.

over 13 years ago

39 posts

you can reply on me or message me Ivan Delabra november/14/1985 25 Mexico city.

over 13 years ago
mysticangel didn't upload a photo

Mystic Angel (mysticangel)

17 posts

Hi Ivan,

I can help you with your dream interpretation

You can contact me directly with your dream details in as mjuch detail and explaination as you can recall and we can get it interpreted for you.

blessings

mystic angel

over 13 years ago

39 posts

What happened mystic? I havent heard from you I chould had been going…and im worried and feeling weird of what I am and will end becoming but I love her and I know her and the baby I love will be ok. Can you get the details im lacking in the dream?

over 13 years ago
mysticangel didn't upload a photo

Mystic Angel (mysticangel)

17 posts

Ivan I have replied to you privately. your dream I feel has nothing to do with a current relationship, but rather issues from your past, your childhood and other aspects. I will explain in further detail when I get your dream interp completed.

angel