Stuck in a rut and need to get out.

over 13 years ago

Hi,

Im Nicola. Date of Birth is 8th Dec ‘85. At the moment it seems that every aspect of my life is in a rut and a mess. Getting hard time by work colleagues and dont understand why.Dont do anything to offend them.Keep myself to myself. Friendship wise is a bit tricky.There is a supposed close friend who it transpired has been gossiping behind my back and whenever she’s around certain people snidey comments are made like a private joke.Again cant understand why and feels like it came from nowhere.Have always helped her out.Love life- Hmm. Have finally met someone who I think is fantastic and I get on great with.Problem is I don’t know if it’s going to end up as the common good friends tag or if something will ever happen.HELP.

over 13 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

Hi Nicole: This feels to have been a problem for you for some time. and alot of how others are acting tiward you are a direct results of your own self doubts. Lets talk about this more in one on one chat. And I will not only tell you what I see chnaging but also what you can do to make chnage too.

over 9 years ago

I feel that so many people are in ruts at some time or another. I understand this on a deep level and I am here to help. (:

over 9 years ago
ms.anna's photo

★☪Psychic Salina★☪ (ms.anna)

115 posts

come have a chat with me.

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

we have special procedures to help people open their paths for the better come talk to us and we can help you with that now

over 9 years ago
anthony_master_psychic didn't upload a photo

anthony_master_psychic

99 posts

I WOULD BE MORE THEN HAPPY TO HELP SPIRTS TELLING ME YOU HAVE A BLOCK IN YOUR PATH THIS BLOCK IS EFFECTING YOUR ARUURA AND IN RETURN AFFECTING THOSE AROUND YOU WITCH END UP IN THSES KIND OF POSITIONS PLEASE EMAIL MEFOR A HONEST UPFRONT READING BLESS IT BE,

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago

I can understand your situation and help you understand why these things are going on and help you get back on the right path. When things like this happen sometimes we need to clean up our energy and let the positive back in. Please feel free to contact me with any questions and a detailed reading

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty.