why can't things go right for once

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

I am so over this crap am following my own advice yet still being blocked I do not have normal internet access and the device I am using is not compatible with adobe flash to chat to anyone. I am not seeing anything good at present just more crap I have had a gutsful

over 13 years ago

Hello Angel

Instead of allowing it to frustrate you find something else to occupy your fingers and your mind for a while.

What else do you like to do? Plants? Pets? Crafts? Reading? Writing? Science Experiments? Cooking? Painting?

Do not allow negativity to keep you from success!

over 13 years ago

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

Thank you for your reply the reason why all this bad stuff has happened is because of that nasty cow I was friends with she thought she would play god and cause me to lose everything to force me to do something I did not want to do and was justified in my decision she did not respect my wishes at all and she was jealous of me as well. I managed to find out who it was I should have realised it was her because looking back she did behave oddly many time but you never expect someone you were friends with to do that. I am no longer friends with that trash and she will pay for what she did for a very long time.

Thank you to those who helped me figure this out I did consult something that confirms it was her.

I am just fed up as it has been an uphill battle I have lost so much I worked my butt off for that hag had no right to do what she did but now she is gonna pay as she broke universal law big time.

I do spend my time doing other things and at present I am trying to clean up the mess that hag caused its just frustrating at times.

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

sending you warm energy and posiive thoughts. You have real friends here :)

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

^seconded. i hope things get better soon angel

over 13 years ago

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Its one thing after another I now have to declare bankrupcy because of that whore I have no job, no money, lost my car as it has been repossessed have around $8000 + in debt. am facing a careless driving charge all because that car malfunctioned on a roundabout, I was forced out of a job because the team leader was stealing from me, my soulmate walked away from me, that whore I was friends with hired andreika to cast the black curse on me to cause me to lose everything to force me to do something I don’t want to do and am justified in my decision, an advisor from here swindled money out of me in august september, another gave me very bad advice and caused me to get in trouble with the police, all my job applications have been declined have applied for over 100 jobs, a very nasty pig singled me out with the intention of trying to extort sex even went to the length of trying to drug me to then rape me I am fed up with this crap I need a job now, I need money to get out of debt and I would like my car back and for my soulmate to come back to me.

over 13 years ago

Hey angel, I’m really sorry to hear about all your troubles. It really makes me sad as you seem to be such a nice person. I truly wish I could help you. You have given me such good advice on so many different occasions, and I just wanted to say thanks again. Even though it seems like the sky might be falling on your head right now, don’t give up and stay strong. Everything happens for a reason, good comes out of every situation, even the worst of them. I’m sure everything will work out for you eventually as you seem to be quite a strong person and you always have good advice for everyone. I’m sure you’ll find a way to get yourself out of that mess and I’m sure you have tons of friends who will want to help you and be there for you. I sincerely hope everyting works out for you. And again, on my behalf and on the behalf of all you have helped, I want to thank you and wish you all the best.

God bless

Marc

over 13 years ago

angel (angel34)

416 posts

thank you marc for your kind words.

There isn’t a life lesson with any of whats happened.

None of it was meant to happen the reason why all this bad stuff happened is because a very nasty woman I was friends with decided to play god affect my free will force me to do something that I was justified to say no to all her other attempts had failed so she hired andreika to cast black magic on me called the black curse to make me lose everything so that I would be forced to make contact with people who damaged me as a child. Those people allowed someone to ply me with alcohol at age 2 that could have killed me then at age 6 they put me into the care of a very nasty woman who brainwashed me and also beat her own kids with bits of 2 X 4 for discipline from there they would try and make me feel guilty for being an unplanned child and then in 2007 they threatened to assault my soulmate that caused me to lose a job they neve acknowledged, took responsibility or appologize for what they did so I cut contact permanently I do not condone violence or what they did they are not above the law as everyone is equal it does not matter who you are if a person does what those people did then I am gone no contact.

That person I was friends with did not respect my wishes and caused all this bad stuff. Had she not then I would be living a better life and she was jealous of me.

This is the only reason why it has all happened.

over 13 years ago

ANGEL please respond back to me. Take at a look at my post we are going through the same things. Lets talk yeah. I understand what you are going through. It sucks because am going it too. I have lost out on everything that could have changed my life for the better because this evil women and her messed up family. Please reason my post and tell me if you can relate. The title is : IS THERE KARMIC JUSTICE