it seems something won't let me get over her

over 13 years ago

Hello, my name is Marc, born May 8th 1981. My exgirlfriend broke up with me in December after 3 years together. I really love this girl and there is nothing more that I would like but to get back with her. She recently invited me to join her canine sport team. I’m not sure if she misses me and has been having second thoughts about our breakup and wants another shot at a relationship or she simply wants us to be friends. A couple of weeks ago, she seemed to want to have nothing to do with me, so I gave her some space in hopes that she would start to miss me. I’m hoping this is what’s happening. It seems I really can’t get over her. Everytime I try to convince myself that I should maybe move on, it seems something happens (message from her, dream, psychic’s answer, etc) which makes me think there is still hope and that I shouldn’t be moving on. I just love her so so much. It feels like love is not even a strong enough word for what I feel for this girl. She is so special to me. Ever since the first time I talked to this girl I felt some sort of deep bond/connection between us, and I’m pretty sure she felt the same way. I always thought that our meeting was no coincidence and something big was meant to happen between us, like she was/is part of my destiny or something. I still feel that way and it feels as though we are not done together. Although we were just good friends for a couple of years before we were in a relationship, I know we both had feelings for eachother since the first time we met, but the timing just wasn’t right for a relationship. Can someone tell me why I feel this way and simply can’t move on. I’ve never loved any other girl the way I love her and I feel I’ll never love anyone else the way I love her. I just feel we are meant to be together. Is my instinct right or am I just crazy? I don’t know what to think anymore. Thanks for your time…

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

I am going to make another suggestion to you that will help

Watch a movie called the adjustment beaureau and have a listen to a recording called strangest secret.

You will understand why I have recommended this to you once you have.

Best of luck

over 13 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

to angel, that was a very powerful show. how ever theres more mark should be aware of its all from his past life thats trying to take over his present and future, MARC you must not fear but keep positive they say if you do not fear jesus you will not be scared, when we was kids we always use to think if i do thid or if i do that mom or dad will kill me! i better not… you need to put jesus as your father and take caution with each step you take. if you would like to chat call or msg me. godbless

over 13 years ago

Hello Lea, I’m not sure I understand what you are trying to say…What exactly from my past life is trying to take over? The only thing I fear right now, is missing my chance to reunite with the love of my life, not being able to spot my window of opportunity. She means everything to me. I have been told I will have an opportunity to reunite with her sometime this summer, but the wait is making me anxious and is very hard to deal with. I’m trying to think about other things, go out with friends, work on the personal issues I want to fix, find new hobbies and such, but I just can’t keep my mind off of her. I’m doing my very best to stay strong and positive, but I am still very worried. I feel that every day that passes that we are not together is wasted time that we could have shared together. Life is so short and I’d like to spend and enjoy every second I can with her. I know I can live without her (although it would feel more like surviving, not really living) but I just can’t imagine doing so. I know we will be together again and I’ll stay as strong and as positive as I can, but I’m still scared to miss my opportunity. Thanks for your advice..

And angel, I haven’t had the chance to watch that movie yet, but I’ll try to watch it soon. Thanks for your suggestion. Hope you’re feeling better and things are working out for you.

God Bless

Marc

over 13 years ago
jennifer2011 didn't upload a photo

Master Psychic White Raven (jennifer2011)

8 posts

Greetings and Blessings Love and Light to you Marc. I sense that you are very determined to do things your own way. This can make you aggressive in certain areas of your life… I sense that you are very self reliant which is a very attractive quality in you dear.. , but at times it makes it very difficult for you to excepte advice and I see that you are prone to disagree with superiors. The energy here presents itself enthuasitcally and impulsive at the same time Marc, your inspirtation is of short duration too. I sense that when things to do not work out immediately, you become discouraged and allow negative and procrasination to undermine your efforts dear… This could be why you were faced with risistance in your relationship.. I sense that you need to learn to sustain your focus a bit more here so that you can accomplish any one of your goals. Untill these tendancies are overcome dear , there will be a lacking in the ability to concentrate or think logically. .... I sense this is a hudge part of the impact of your seperation . Come see me if you’d like marc. I do sense alot more… I need to speek with you personally though .

Blessings Love And Light White Raven~

over 13 years ago

Hello White Raven, thank you so much for your insight on this. And you are 100% right about everything you said, it’s unbelievable! I can’t deny it! I should give you a five star review, just for this answer even though I didn’t have a real reading with you. Do you do email readings by any chance(for a fee, of course)? I would sure like to know what else you sense about my situation…. Many thanks!!!

God Bless Marc

over 13 years ago

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi Marc

Thank you for asking I am getting there fighting each battle that comes my way I do hope your well.

Be patient follow that programme as you said its working she is probably just being cautious not to rush into anything as thats human nature after a breakup trust needs to be rebuilt and any issues from before resolved.

There is a saying

Good things take time.

over 13 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

hey Marc, thanks for replying, sorry for the confument tho, what i basicly was saying in the past lifes you and her was only friends and nothing more, thats the reason in present life everything is going upside down a bit for ya, yous where together but then split the past is trying to become the present, call me if you got any other questions . godbless

over 13 years ago

Hello again angel, glad to see you seem to be doing better. I’m doing better as well. It seems I’ll have to stay patient for a little while longer. I have had 3 psychic readings by different psychics (I know, I know, it’s not good to get too many readings :P) and I was told Mélanie is still not ready to reunite with me yet, but that I should have an opportunity to get back with her. One told me in a couple of months, one told me sometime this summer (June, July or August) and the other one told me in about 6 months. What is confusing is that one told me I should accept her invitation to join her dog sports team and one told me not to. The 3rd one didn’t say. So I’m still on the fence on this. But at least I should get another shot with her. Thanks again for the advice, I appreciate it. Take care of yourself and stay strong!

LEA: Thanks again for your insight, it is interesting as always. Cheers!

Marc

over 13 years ago
jennifer2011 didn't upload a photo

Master Psychic White Raven (jennifer2011)

8 posts

Hi marc, sorry I took a while to get back to you. Just been super busy here. Yes I do readings via email , however why dont you just stop by my site and we can discuss further.

Hope to meet you on the path~ Infinte love and happiness to you dear Blessings White Raven~

over 13 years ago

Hello again White Raven, I would really be interested in getting an email reading from you. Could you help me with my situation? I want to reunite with my exgirlfriend. I was told by numerous psychics that I would get a chance to do so, but their timeframe don’t quite match and the way they advised me to do so neither, although there alot of similarities and common elements in the way the said I should go about getting back together with her. Do you think you could maybe help me with this; like let me know if you too think we will have another chance at a relationship, how to make sure we do, when I can expect it to happen and how to make sure we stay together this time. I will send you all the details if you think you can help. I would also need you to explain to me how to get a reading from you. Thank you so much!

Maybe you can answer me this in the meantime as it is getting sort of urgent: Should I accept her invitation and join her flyball (canine sports) team in hopes that it will get us closer and lead to a romantic reconciliation, or should I decline?

God Bless

Marc

over 12 years ago
psychic.life.coach's photo

CHRISTINA (psychic.life.coach)

2 posts

Hi, you absolutely need to except her invitation. She has alot of confusion about the 2 of your relationship. And the both of you need to clear it up. This is not the usual casual relationship….its very significant and cant just be dropped. It means way more then that. I would love to read for you. I know that I can help !!

over 12 years ago

Thank you so much for your comment Christina. I feel you are right about everyting you just said. I know we are meant to be together and that we WILL be together again someday. I just feel it. It might take alot of patience until we are back together and alot of work to make things work when she does come back, but it’s all worth it! She is so so special to me.I just sent her a message about an hour ago, saying I would like to join her team and train my dog with her. I am waiting on an answer from her now. Hopefully she hasn’t changed her mind. She invited me over 2 weeks ago, and I had told her then that I would think about it and just got back to her today… I’ll just have to hope for the best and wait.. Thanks again for your reply, it confirmed what I was already feeling/thinking.

Blessings

Marc

over 12 years ago

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi Mark

Good to see your making progress just take it one day at a time and things will come together as they are meant to all your effort is paying off.

Best of luck

over 12 years ago

Thanks angel! :) I hope you’re right and things WILL come together. I’m trying to stay positive. I think I am making progress slowly, but I’m still waiting on her answer. Hopefully she hasn’t changed her mind. I doubt she has but you never know. I sent her a message on Facebook and she hasn’t been on since, she is always quite busy! Crossing my fingers!!! I will take things one day at a time, as you said, be patient and not push too much. She is very afraid of commitment and I would not want to scare her off. I have had a couple of readings and they all said if I take things slow, not pursue her too much or give her too much attention, she should come around soon enough. Things are looking pretty good for us. :)

How are you doing? I hope things are getting better for you!

Take care and thanks again!

Marc

over 12 years ago

By the way, I just spoke to Mel and I’m starting flyball with her next week!!! I’m so excited and I just felt like sharing!! : ))) Things are progressing slowly but are looking good!!! Thank you everyone for your advice, I really appreciate it!

Cheers!

Marc