holiday ahead??

over 13 years ago

Hi there. Just wanted to know if my holiday will go ahead in July, and if so will i meet anyone. Im feeling restless among other things and it seems like everything is against me, as well as theres some conflict surrounding me. this holiday would be just what i needed. my dob is 21.1.82 and im a single F.

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

Hi, I don’t know if your holiday will go ahead. But you are feeling restless because you are getting ready for and needing a change. Other people round you are staying the same and not ready to move forward in their lives which is why you feel everything is against you. yes, you have to take other people into consideration to an extent. But don’t let them hold you back. In the end the path you take will benefit others because you’ll be happier and able to put more effort into them. Hope this makes sense. x

over 13 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

your holiday will be fine. and also im picking up so much confusion from you you worry to much. you barley have time to your self and when you do your not sure what to do. call me for a deep reading! Godbless

over 13 years ago
truthseer's photo

SoulTruth (truthseer)

33 posts

I would like to look at this more in depth…I believe the issues that have been in the way will be settled soon…Call me