does he want to be wth me?

over 13 years ago

Ive been told by psychics he will go back and forth to this other woman hes known for years and another psychic said we werent meant to be talking anymore. and another psychic said a realtionship in october, we still catch up and sleep together, but hes like he cant have a relationship with anyone, gets in his moods takes it out on me, then is find again and wants to see me . i cant work out if he does want me ore not

over 13 years ago
cristinas.wisdom didn't upload a photo

Cristina (cristinas.wisdom)

16 posts

You can do better than this man my dear. If he wanted you he wouldn’t go back and forth to someone else. He uses everyone around him. He is in love with him not anyone else is as important to him as he is. I know you can attract true love, but you’ll have to let him go. he will never change, but you can change and for the better. Contact me today I can help you sort all this out. God Bless, Namaste

over 13 years ago

thanx for your reply, he was talking to me today, telling me all his problems, but hes saying theres no other girl anymore and wants to see me again, has he changed? im worried i might be pregnant to him

over 13 years ago
psychicangeline's photo

Psychic Angeline (psychicangeline)

46 posts

hi i am picking up that it is meant for you and him to be together but negativity is standing in your way. i can answer any questions you might have call me i am offering 3 free mins.

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit about relationship and what is ahead , for you and other matters for the next month of this year and this months November . I’m on line now -Live chat . I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago
new_age_metaphysics's photo

Machell (new_age_metaphysics)

14 posts

i would love to connect with you and see what the spirits say on this and other manners please contact me

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

I’m looking into my crystal ball and can see this post is more than 8 years old!

Actually? I saw that just by looking at the top of this feed. Regardless, the outcome is the same. This is OLD NEWS. (Hopefully current clients will post genuinely current questions on here.)

Mystic_SunTiger

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome and well, this person as to many stumbling blocks in his path that makes it very hard to move forward in his life he is not ready to let go and be with one person. im on line

over 5 years ago

come chat there is one thing w guys if they truly want to be w u they will no question and as long as u continue to sleep w him and make it easy not to change things will never change

over 5 years ago

SunTiger – funny!!

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Leona ,

It’s good to see you are the type of reader who pays careful attention. That should help customers know you’re the real deal.

Mystic_SunTiger

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

YOU HAVE QUESTIONS? I HAVE ANSWERS! I DONT TELL YOU WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR ,I TELL YOU WHAT YOU NEED TO HEAR! SO, IF YOU DO NOT WANT A SUGAR COATED READING GET IN TOUCJH WITH ME TODAY! TODAY ONLY, I HAVE A ONE DAY SPECIAL ALL DAY TODAY $25.00

over 5 years ago

You are getting too many mixed answers love, Why don’t you come have a live chat session with me and I will give you and honest reading and honest insight into this situation.

over 5 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

542 posts

Sun Tiger gets my business!!

over 5 years ago

hi dear and welcome back, and I must say that your looking for answers you want every one to tell you what you wanna hear but to hear the truth about this man is not easy for you because it is you that doesn’t want to let go of him. but you have to know this that he already gave up a long time ago , he is not going to leave this other woman and he wants the both of you he is not going to settle down with just one .im on line .