English (Change)

does he want to be wth me?

over 7 years ago

Ive been told by psychics he will go back and forth to this other woman hes known for years and another psychic said we werent meant to be talking anymore. and another psychic said a realtionship in october, we still catch up and sleep together, but hes like he cant have a relationship with anyone, gets in his moods takes it out on me, then is find again and wants to see me . i cant work out if he does want me ore not

over 7 years ago
cristinas.wisdom didn't upload a photo

Cristina (cristinas.wisdom)

17 posts

You can do better than this man my dear. If he wanted you he wouldn’t go back and forth to someone else. He uses everyone around him. He is in love with him not anyone else is as important to him as he is. I know you can attract true love, but you’ll have to let him go. he will never change, but you can change and for the better. Contact me today I can help you sort all this out. God Bless, Namaste

over 7 years ago

thanx for your reply, he was talking to me today, telling me all his problems, but hes saying theres no other girl anymore and wants to see me again, has he changed? im worried i might be pregnant to him

over 7 years ago

hi i am picking up that it is meant for you and him to be together but negativity is standing in your way. i can answer any questions you might have call me i am offering 3 free mins.