jewels

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

About 10 years ago I dreamed I was looking for something, couldn’t find it in the shed. I was digging in my granny’s grave with my hands and found a large red ruby there. A couple of years later, I dream I’m looking into a house through a dirty window. Nothing in the house except a pile of ash and in the ash a bright blue sapphire. I keep having similar dreams always finding a big bright jewel in a pile of dirt. I also dream a lot about being in a community in which there’s an African man who is very spiritually close to me. He (though a different physical appearance each dream) is like a brother or father to me and I wake up feeling so peaceful and loved. It is not night or day in these dreams but there’s a golden glow about them. Once these types of dreams came together. I was in a bar and an African man approached me and handed me a large bright ruby. He said he was sorry marriage wasn’t even a consideration but he wanted me to have the jewel as a sign of his eternal love

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi Jenny

Saphire means protection seeing the truth perhaps to do with someone born in september and ruby is to do with affairs, sexual desire, passion have a look at dream dictionary in google there is a good website I go to often

over 13 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

hey jenny im lea, from the looks of it your dreams have more then one meaning espaily if you have these dreams often, each dream also follows along with your current sitchuaion yes as angel said the meanings are correct. but it depends on what year you was born and what else was in the dream. its like tarot cards, somtimes 1 card works together with another to get a message. example…. the lovers card and the devil card, seperate it dosent make any scence right? well if you put the two card meanings toget you get confustion is the love life. thats how dreams work aswell. call me for details about your dream meaning godbless

over 13 years ago

Merry Meet Jenny,

I have over 2 decades of accurate dream interpretations. Connect with me in Live Chat for a full explanation of the meaning behind your dreams.

Waiting To Enlighten You,

Priestess Kandi Ranson

over 13 years ago
truthseer's photo

SoulTruth (truthseer)

33 posts

I would love to help solve this for you…I will need your name and date of birth…this I believe is attached to your past blue print

over 13 years ago

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

thanks for your insights guys. Now, I never quite know with my name in these cases. Do I use my shortened name Jenny or Jennifer. Do I stick my middle name in? Do I use my maiden name or my married one? Surely using the married one changes who I used to be, but sticking with my maiden name doesn’t reflect how I’ve ‘grown’. Know what I mean? Both would give a different reading wouldn’t they?? d.o.b. 04 04 66 (I believe my names -both of them actually! Are incredibly good numerelogically)!

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi Jenny

Has to be the name you were given at birth whats on your birth certificate for any reading. Hope you found that website on dreams helpful. I was thinking perhaps it was a message for the future all those dreams to do with that family friend you have spoken about that a relationship with him would not be a good idea that it would create problems if you did get involved with the guy. The only reason why I ask is because I myself had 2 distinct dreams to do with the future back in 2004 I couldn’t understand one aspect of the dream well in 2008 the first dream happened and now I understand that aspect and the 2nd dream which was similar is yet to happen but I understand things now it was like I was being warned or something. I guess with your dreams someone like a guardian angel is looking out for you and keeping you on the right path if that makes sense.

over 13 years ago

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

Thanks for clearing that up! And as usual, Angel, you have helpful suggestions and make complete sense with your intuition! Thank you not only for this post, but for remembering my circumstances when you answer so many other people. I’m amazed! It’s really strange why my guardian angel is a black guy because I don’t really know any black people. But it’s nice to have him round watching out for me.