Asha (asha81)

6 posts

Please let me know does he love me?

Thank you in advance

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

Yes sweetheart he does love you and wants to be with you. The guides are telling me that this will be a true love thats going to last. Love to go into further detail email me or come in for a live session.

Love&Blessings-Lana

over 10 years ago

Hello Asha, right now what i’m hearing is the word (space) right now. I would love to help you further if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
asha81's photo

Asha (asha81)

6 posts

please let me know does he love me

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i would be glad to tell you his felings and intensions towards you.. may I please have your name and dob and his in mesg or LC. an di can tell you what you need to know about him,..

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please contact me further, I have answers and insight that will help you in the near future…May GOD bless you!

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can see how he feels and if their is love their i provide detailed readings just contact me today

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

He loves you, but there is also some negativity he has towards you. My heart tarot spread is my $10 deal. It deals with the feelings he has for you and the outcome of your relationship.

-Shalen

over 10 years ago
ladysizzy's photo

mae sherlaine salgado (ladysizzy)

73 posts

Hello my dear,

If you allow me i can give you advice, tips and readings. All you have to do is contact me and share with me your personality and that person and things that bothers you. I’m willing to listen to you and willing to help you.

Kindly read my post in news and articles section. Title: relationship matters.

God bless you my dear.

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Asha,

Please understand that we do not provide reader answers on this board.

Advice is free – having readings is not.

Please read my article under News & Articles on Pg 5 – “HAVING A READING AT BITWINE” as it explains that in full.

All the best ESTHER

over 8 years ago

Hi dear.. I was wondering if you can tell me if this guy Arman is still interested in me or not?

Thanks a million times

over 8 years ago
lovespells1's photo

lovespells1

81 posts

Hi My Name Is Psychic Madison.

I Can help you with all aspects of life, such as love, business , marriage, and I answer all of your quistions

IM ONLINE NOW! :)

over 8 years ago
psychicadvisor01's photo

Psychic Readings By Michelle (psychicadvisor01)

187 posts

hi come chat with me I do specialize in love readings..

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 11/23/15-11/30/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (11/25/15)!!! NOVEMBER SPECIALS!

over 8 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

hi hun,i can tell you everything you want to know and more, I can give you full insight on what his thoughts are. contact me for more information.

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You