SO OVER THIS BAD STUFF

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Everywhere I turn things are being blocked I am struggling to get my I am in huge debt I have no job the best thing to walk into my life walked away last july someone I thought was a friend hired someone to cast black magic on me called the black curse I am over this I want it to stop now I deserve better

over 13 years ago

Dear, Don’t worry, everything will be all right. You just be coll down and think about your future. and it would be better that you would contact me.

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

I would contact you but chat requires a flash player which is not compatible with this device I am using to access the internet. I am about to lose my car another thing on the list of loss. On the 11th march a very perverted disgusting man singled me out with the promise of a job and getting my car back he then tried to force himself on me I told him no I did some housework for him and made some calls and set up some computer and internet stuff for him in exchange so far he has not paid a thing, manipulated me, got nasty at me when I said no, tried to force himself on me and now I am about to lose my car and still be in debt he stole my time kept making excuses and delaying things all well trying to force himself on me. I could have found the money elsewhere but time was taken from me he also took what little money I had never gave it back I am in debt with my bank as I borrowed $1000 of which has to be paid back by the 5th of april. Someone I was friends with wanted me to lose everything nasty cow she is. Things are not good