English (Change)

Stay or move on??

over 7 years ago

I have been in a relationship for seven years. We are not engaged or married butI am now reeady to move on to the next stage in our life and in the next year or so would like to marry and start a family. My partner would make an amazing father but has alot of doubts. Im not sure weather they are with the child, himself or me. He sayd he wants to wait 4 or 5 years, but i worry that in 4 or 5 years he still wont be ready and i will have wasted all that time. He changes his mind alot and even sometimes says he doesnt want them at all. He also has never talked or even hinted about us marrying and is very uncomfortable when others bring it up. I Love him very much and know that he loves me, but I dont know weather to stay and hope that in time he will want these things, or to move on find someone who already does.

I have had alot of differing advice from friends and would be very gratefull for anyone who has true insight or visions on this for me.

over 7 years ago

By the way, incase it helps my name is Sara and my D.O.B is 27.08.86.

Thanks again :)

over 7 years ago
katestrong's photo

Kate Strong (katestrong)

15 posts

Hi there, if you would like to contact me I can look into this further for you. cheers, Kate

over 7 years ago
earthshod's photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

383 posts

Sarah, make an appointment with me between 10am and 8pm Pacific Time for a tarot reading to confirm his intentions.

over 7 years ago
readings_with_lorraine's photo

lorraine (readings_with_lorraine)

279 posts

Hi Sarah, I’d be happy to look into this for you to see what is in your best interest with regards to continuing or moving forward to something new. feel free to contact me for an honest reading.

over 7 years ago
psychicvalentinavisions's photo

Valentina Holly (psychicvalentinavisions)

43 posts

Hi, Sarah.. I feel alot of negative energy around causing you to think negative. I feel your on the right track, you’ve met your soulmate, but the both of you are being held down.

And it aint really gonna go anywhere until you clear it out.

Contact me live.