Im here still I will be waiting

over 13 years ago
ivand didn't upload a photo

Ivan Delabra Lara (ivand)

39 posts

Besides I had a very strange night yesterday with the full moon and I feel worse now I will be waiting some help and answers someone to be a friend to me. I really miss her and her messages worry me. where are my mesages? I really demand actions and an appology from angel34 he chould at least do research and talk to me before assuming and saying such horrible things.

over 13 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

we chatted erlier, i went into mediation and look under your date of birth and from what i seen is that life is chalangeing you, through you off track to see exactly how strong you really are,

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Ivan

I am not going to appologize to you because I have done nothing wrong and by the way I did do my research and found 2 of your posts going back 6 months and quoted what an advisor already told you back then. And just so you know I know exactly how much pain you are in I was in exactly the same place just ask any advisor and they will tell you I am telling the truth. I am going to be studying psychology as I am fascinated with it the advice I give is from my own life experience and I am about 10 years your senior so I think it is safe to say I know what I am talking about. I can relate to your pain and hate to see someone who has potential to go far in life as you do being a scorpio destroy themselves over 2 women amongst other things. Since I started giving advice here it has been like therapy reading other peoples woes has helped me see where I have gone wrong and now I don’t ask questions. I am going to make a suggestion can you get yourself some crystals they are a healing tool would recommend rose quartz as a start I think this will help remove what you have been feeling for the past 6 or so months. No one is worth killing yourself over you cannot put a value on life. I went through hell and because I did something about it I have come right. At present I am dealing with a very nasty person and I have a plan in place it is because I pulled myself out with all the support I have had that things are a whole lot better. You want to know why it ended with chantal it is best you contact her and ask her as you don’t seem to want to accept what anyone here has to say. I wish you would take into consideration how suicide impacts others it won’t ease the pain, it won’t undo whats happened in fact it might cause you to remain here as you have unfinished business. I would recommend you join a group something of interest where you can make friends with like minded people and who knows you may meet a lovely young lass that you connect well with and want a future with.

No one has been mean to you we have all been concerned if we weren’t then we wouldnt bother replying to your posts.

You have a lot to give and scorpios are supposed to be successful people

Best of luck