New Love

over 13 years ago

I met this guy, who was everything i ever wanted. We entered in a relationship, but now it is over, after he finally admitted that i was not what he wanted, and cheated on me.

I was just wondering if there is anyone out there for me, and how long i have to wait. I’m just sick of being lonely, and i just want that someone special to share my life with.

Thanks

over 13 years ago
butterflies's photo

September (butterflies)

20 posts

Hello Suzanne,

I am really sorry to know how sad and hopeless you feel. I feel your sense of helplessness about this and its very hard to experience.

There are some things you have to do to move forward into the life and love you want. Ask yourself what it is that makes you feel like there is such a void in your life because it is more than wanting to have someone to share things with.

Doing this will help you know what you want AND what you need in your life as a whole and in your relationships so you avoid the things that cause you such disappointment.

Of course there is someone out there for you. I have no doubt about it and do see it for you. You aren’t meant to live your life alone and unhappy.

Please don’t let this disappointment take the hope and joy out of your life because that will definitely also diminish your ability to recognize and extend the love you want so much.

Blessings Always

over 13 years ago
psychicvalentinavisions didn't upload a photo

Valentina Holly (psychicvalentinavisions)

42 posts

Hi Suzanne,

Thats so disappointing, I’m so sorry you had to go threw that. Think about it this way “Anybody can love a rose but it takes a great deal to love a leaf. Don’t love sumone who is beautiful but love the 1 who can make Ur life beautiful.”

It obviously wasn’t the right one, If you life contact me with your Name, and D.O.B.. I’ll work with you. =)

over 13 years ago

42 posts

- duplicated post -

over 13 years ago

42 posts

- duplicated post -

over 13 years ago

42 posts

- duplicated post -

over 13 years ago
cristinas.wisdom didn't upload a photo

Cristina (cristinas.wisdom)

16 posts

Blessings Suzanne. I’m seeing this one is not the soulmate you are seeking in this lifetime. I see someone coming to you within a few months, and see a marriage for you as well. Please contact me for a LIVE Chat reading for more details of your exciting love life that is to come.

over 13 years ago

Thanks Everyone for your answers.

I think that the ‘void’ is not knowing what it is in life that i want to do. Kinda like i don’t have a sense of achievement. And not knowing what it is that i want to achieve.

I do hope he arrives soon – I just want somebody to love: i have so much to give, and i have no one to give it to…

over 13 years ago
psychicangeline's photo

Psychic Angeline (psychicangeline)

46 posts

hi dont be confused by this it was clearly his mistake but there is some one coming in your life and the end of july call me for 3 min. free

over 13 years ago
rena didn't upload a photo

Taurus Renee (rena)

7 posts

Dearest Suzanne,

I whole heartedly agree with September who also responded to your question. For you I see an inky black sky with twinkling stars. Theres is fear in the dark but also the light of hope.

Suzanne, please quite your random thoughts. That is the blackness. Don’t be over run with fear. It’s a disease that settles into depression.

Just when you have made it through the most painful emotional ordeal your mind is filled with fear and foreboding. Choose wisely which thoughts you allow to guide you. Remind yourself of your value. Feel your fear of being alone. It’s ok. But continue to push forward. Your weakness is FEAR OF BEING ALONE.

Little do you know Dear One that your stregnth is the confidence you present to potential partners. You are spirited, exciting to be around and attract partners easily. This means you have a lot to sift through. Knowing yourself will stop a lot of heartache. Go into all situations with requirements and stick to them.

Your guidance for moving forward and finding the man the universe designed for you is love yourself first. I know I’ve already said it, but I have been told to repeat it. Use this last paragraph as a meditation.

Take some time out to learn about your inner self and find out who you are. Enlightenment comes with the study of spirituality. You are on the right path. There is a spiritual guide who will enter your life.

You will feel a connection with this spiritual guide. You will know when you have met the great teacher of your life.

Peace & Blessings Suzanne.

over 5 years ago

Hello, Come in and let me give you a reading on all romance and relationship for the future and the present , and in the days ahead , of changes around you . On line now -Live chat . I will give you the truth and what to avoid , he wasn’t , the one any way . I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

542 posts

this is an 8 year old thread!! smh

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Rebo (BitBeer),

Kinda fascinating to realize how very bored we must all be writing on a thread that’s more than 8 years old. Ha ha

Mystic_SunTiger

over 5 years ago

lol! Mystic~!! hahah~

over 5 years ago

HI THERE I WILL BE ABLE TO HELP YOU THROUGH MY READING I WILL BE ABLE TO SEE WHATS GOING ON IN YOUR LIFE AND WHEN OR UF YOU ARE MENT TO MEET YOUR SOULMATE AND HOW AS WELL I WILL LOOK INTO THIS FOR YOUMY READINGS ARE VERRY INDEPTH READER AND I LEAVE NO QUESTIONS UNANSWERD AS WELL LOOK FORWORD TO GIVING YOU A READING ON THIS FOR YOU