life journey

over 13 years ago

how do i know the purpose of my life journey

over 13 years ago
spirtualadvisorsamantha's photo

Psychic Samantha (spirtualadvisorsamantha)

1 post

Let me look more Into that for you :). Please provide your first name and d.o.b

over 13 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Pamela, contact me to request an appointment between 10am and 8pm Pacific time on a weekday for a ten-card tarot reading to empower you with advice about your life’s purpose.

over 13 years ago
elementalpsychic didn't upload a photo

Aileen (elementalpsychic)

12 posts

you can do this through deep mediation methods- if you would like to know how specifically, please contact me by email or come through my chat.

Blessings to you- Aileen

over 5 years ago

Hello, Please come in and receive a full accurate reading so I can help you through spirit and the future through spirit on all life issues and more . On line live chat . I will give you the truth . I have specials. Blessings

over 5 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

CONTACT ME NOW FOR THE TRUTH TO YOUR FUTURE LOVE & CAREER READINGS $10 CALL NOW!!!!

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Hi Pamela,

There are a variety of different kinds of readings you could get. For example … for $10 you can send me your birthdate (month, day, year) and I’ll tell you what you should be doing for a living.

Mystic_SunTiger

over 5 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

hello ! start a chat with me today to get a better understanding of which path you should be on, I can answer any questions you may have, whether it be questions you have about career, love and relationships, health for you health for others surrounding you. call now ! aurorarose