English (Change)

My mother and Alzheimer's

over 7 years ago

Okay, this question is tearing me apart. My mother is in late stage Alzheimer’s and I want to know if Spirit can give me any idea how long she will live. Five psychics have told me that she would die in 2008 or 2009. Her spirit has left but her body remains. Psychics have told me that her Baptist childhood is coming back to haunt her and she’s afraid to pass because she’s afraid to go to Hell. Is there some way I can reassure her? She seems tormented and unhappy even though she is nonverbal and often unresponsive..when she does has a flash of lucidity, she seems to be terrified. Should I do help her go? Or should I leave well enough alone. I spoke to her higher s-elf last week when she sleeping and told her to please go, and stop suffering. She started twitching and moaning. I’m miserable worrying about her.

over 7 years ago
trueloveexpert didn't upload a photo

True Soulmate Expert (trueloveexpert)

7 posts

Hello, Just give me a call I will let you know what you should do in this worst situation which is moving around you from the past almost 2 and a half years now, If you really want to know the truth, then just call me anytime..

Regards, Ali.

over 7 years ago
moongirl's photo

moongirl (moongirl)

9 posts

Is there a missing sibling of hers or yours who she might be waiting to see before she passes? I feel this is what is keeping her here.

Hope this helps :) Many blessings and good on you for sitting by her side. She knows and appreciates what you are trying to do. You have more than made up for what you thought you did to wrong her in the past too by the way.

over 7 years ago
earthshod's photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

383 posts

You don’t need yet another reading on her death. You need to find her a chaplain that she can work with personally. Ask at her facility, or find one at a local faith community.

over 7 years ago
kathicalahan's photo

Kathi Calahan (kathicalahan)

5 posts

Dearest Lorie: This must be so difficult for you. I am praying for your peace about this very stressful time in your life. May I suggest that you speak with Mom, even when she’s “away” and let her know how much you love her and thank her for all the good she did in your life? It will make her passing so much easier for you when her time comes. God bless you and she, Kathi Calahan

over 7 years ago

Hi. Please contact me as I can tell you what your mother can expect at time of passing – I’ve been to the other side and experienced death and came back to let others know.